Website GHD Qatar
GHD Qatar Job Vacancy at Advisor in Doha, Qatar. Advisor Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
GHD Qatar Job Vacancy at Advisor in Doha, Qatar
Advisor Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Advisor has publish a notification on www. ejov.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com. career page for the recruitment of GHD Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of GHD Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post||GHD Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||7141|
Advisor Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
Privately owned by our people, GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services companies. Our global network of over 10,000 people operates in the water, energy and resources, property and buildings, environment, and transportation markets.
The GHD Advisory Team is made up of highly expert government and business consultants, asset-management, economists, professionals, engineers and industry specialists, and provide a wide range of services. Further information can be found on our website at: www.ghd.com/en/services/advisory.aspx
As part of our growth, we have a number of opportunities to join to our rapidly growing Business Case and Economics team covering Europe, UK and the Middle East.
To meet current and anticipated workloads, we are looking for an Economic Advisor level appointment in our Abu Dhabi office to support and drive forward our going workload. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of our workload, from inputting into business development activities to providing technical economic support to deliver projects. The role is dynamic and the successful candidate will need to be technically proficient but also adapt at working across infrastructure sectors.
The principal objectives of the role are to:
- Represent the company to the highest professional standards with clients.
- Provide robust analysis to clients to support development and investment decisions.
- work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to the clients.
- Develop professionally within a progressive consultancy environment.
- To support project delivery by providing inputs to time and budget.
- Curiosity to solve client’s problems on projects.
- Goal-oriented and implement business thinking with the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service.
To be successful in this role, you will posses:
- Bachelor’s degree: Business, Engineering or any Technology related degree preferre
- Advanced degree or MBA is a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience (including previous consultancy background in the middle east region).
- Sharp analytical mind with proven experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical).
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people across all levels in an organization.
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English (Arabic is a plus).
Interested? Apply now.
At GHD, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
To apply for this job please visit ejov.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com.