Website GHD Qatar
Advisor – Management Consulting
GHD Qatar Job Vacancy at Advisor – Management Consulting in Qatar
Advisor – Management Consulting Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Advisor – Management Consulting has publish a notification on www.ghd.com career page for the recruitment of GHD Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of GHD Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||GHD Qatar|
|Name of Post||Advisor – Management Consulting|
|Salary||QAR 3,350.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Advisor – Management Consulting Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation.
Established in 1928, GHD remains wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals connected by over 200 offices, across five continents.
Leading through engineering, architectural skills and experience, our forward-looking approaches connect and sustain communities around the world.
Together with our partners, we provide insights and solutions that address complex problems, provide societal outcomes, and benefit our communities.
Our team is passionate about helping clients solve complex infrastructure, development and movement challenges facing our communities. Taking a One GHD approach, we work together to deliver innovative solutions across the lifecycle of all asset classes.
Our growth will be driven by our desire to undertake purposeful work in the areas of sustainable investment and urban development, unlocking efficiencies in our built environment, and opportunities from the infrastructure value chain. Our innovative approaches to problem solving defines our culture and is fostered by our diverse backgrounds, skillsets and ways of thinking, providing value to asset owners, governments, and industry bodies.
We are proud to be global. Our diversity of knowledge and perspective makes us stronger, smarter, and more understanding of the complex issues confronting our clients. As the world becomes more connected, our team will leverage its global experience to deliver socially impactful solutions.
About the role
GHD Advisory group has a phenomenal opportunity for an Advisor to join, support and drive forward our services in Qatar. This position offers the opportunity to support a varied range of innovative projects focused on driving government performance through the lens of policy, strategy, regulation, public administration/organizational development and sustainability. The Advisor also contribute to the development of a growth portfolio in the region.
The role will be based from our London office, but we do operate a hybrid working environment, which provides the opportunity to work from any of our other UK offices and from home.
- Act as Project Manager on appropriate projects
- Technical delivery of discipline area projects and other Advisory engagements
- Lead and/or provides inputs for tenders, bids and opportunity-related pursuits at an appropriate level
- Works with Executive and Senior Advisors to shape service offerings and form relationships with potential clients with a focus on priority market sectors for Advisory
- Contribution to projects across the broader advisory business as required.
- Supporting other Advisory teams with infrastructure-related investment advice, advice on operating decisions, and the delivery of projects and proposals associated with discipline area.
- Building effective relationships within GHD
- Coordinate team members on technical engagements
- Preparing concise, accurate and focused written analysis, recommendations and presentations
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree: Business, Political Science, International Relations, Public Policy, Engineering (with experience working directly with Qatari government or semi government partners), or related degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working on management consultancy projects, such as, organizational design, operating model development, governance, strategy, sustainability and ESG, and/or similar disciplines within Management Consultancy. Experience working specifically with government clients and a previous consultancy background in Qatar highly desirable.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people across all levels in an organization
- Strong commercial acumen on projects
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in establishing relationships
- Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills; e.g. relates well to colleagues, clients and business contacts, and can influence to achieve positive results.
- Strong client service focus, generating repeat business through excellent project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that enable productive engagement and sustainable collaboration with colleagues and clients.
To apply for this job please visit ejov.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com.