Website GHD Qatar
GHD Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Architect in Qatar
Senior Architect Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Architect has publish a notification on www.ghd.com career page for the recruitment of GHD Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of GHD Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||GHD Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Architect|
|Salary||QAR 10,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Architect Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of buildings, water, energy and urbanisation.
Our Qatar based Design Services team needs an experienced Senior Project Architect to join the team and help to provide proactive design support.
The Senior Architect role is an excellent opportunity with autonomy and in partnership with the Project Manager, you are accountable for project performance and team communication. You will also be accountable for the issuance and content of results, technical content of documents and coordination of disciplines including consultants. The role demands a proactive individual who will Own the internal design from inception through to completion of project.
The role will be based in Qatar, working with the Architecture Team and other services.
Working with the Architecture team alongside Project Management, this role offers a phenomenal variety of projects and will see you responsible for;
- Leading the design process from conceptual phase through to the construction documentation and ensuring the design idea is consistent and accurately executed.
- Prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images, and other documents relating to the design.
- Lead the Project Managers for the review and validation of design deliverables for projects of medium to high complexity with clients and authorities, capturing feedback and acquiring approvals, as needed.
- Collaborate closely, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organizations or companies.
- Proactively checks and coordinates project documents (including but not limited to multi-disciplinary drawings, design reports, technical specifications, etc.) and ensure they meet Client requirements and Industry Standards.
- Takes ownership for preparation of discipline drawings for submission to the Statutory Authorities. Developed knowledge of local & international codes, regulations and submission requirements.
- Sets the overall strategy for producing the documents and identifies the sheets planned for each stage of the work. This includes defining how data will be organized into files and which elements will be incorporated in a Building Information Model (BIM).
- Implementing SID “Safety in Design” principals throughout the design process and ensuring ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Structure throughout projects.
- Mentors and advises the work of less experienced staff, participates in professional development reviews and “Lessons Learned” sessions.
- Act as the Lead architect and liase with relevant subconsultants, clients and other stakeholders.
- As a Senior architect you will act a focal point to the relevant parties when assigned to a project.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s qualification with relevant Architectural, Built Environment degree. PMI or APM certification is desirable.
- Proven experience of which 8 years must be working on Medium to Large Scale Projects.
- RIBA/AIA Licensed Architect would be preferred. MMUP Registration is ideal and LEED or GSAS credentials is an advantage.
- Extensive experience from concept through to construction, across a range of project types including residential, commercial, hospitality, medical, leisure, education and high-rise developments. Previous site experience would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of QCS and NFPA would be preferred.
- Strong leadership abilities and the ability to lead teams and projects. Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Revit, 3D rendering software utilizing a Revit or Sketchup is a requirement,
- Middle East experience and working knowledge of design and construction practices specific to this region.
- High work performance and excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit ejov.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com.