Website Guildhall Qatar
Chief Human Resource Officer
Guildhall Qatar Job Vacancy at Chief Human Resource Officer in Qatar . Chief Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Guildhall Qatar Job Vacancy at Chief Human Resource Officer in Qatar
Chief Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Chief Human Resource Officer has publish a notification on www.guildhall.agency career page for the recruitment of Guildhall Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Guildhall Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Guildhall Qatar|
|Name of Post||Chief Human Resource Officer|
|Salary||QAR 9,928.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Chief Human Resource Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Guildhall is supporting a prominent holding company in Qatar that is experiencing an exciting growth period.
This organisation is well known for its luxury brands across F&B, Hospitality, Retail and Real Estate across the GCC.
We are looking for a Chief HR Officer to manage the regional human resources function from the HQ in Doha, Qatar.
Responsibilities will include:
– Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
– Provide strategic business advice to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group.
– Establish a plan of succession for management that corresponds to the company’s strategy and objectives in conjunction with the executive management team.
– Create comprehensive strategies for attracting and retaining talent in support of the company’s strategic objectives.
– Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
– Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.Candidate Criteria
In order to succeed in this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and experience
– 15+ years experience managing Human Resources
– Degree in HR or equivalent
– 7+ years experience working in the GCC
– Must have worked for a Holding Company in the GCC for 4+ years
– Must have worked for an organisation with a workforce of over 2000 staff
To apply for this job please visit guildhall.agency.