Website Gulf GRC
Gulf GRC Job Vacancy at Economic Researcher in Qatar
Economic Researcher Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Economic Researcher has publish a notification on www.gulfgrc.com career page for the recruitment of Gulf GRC Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Gulf GRC can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Gulf GRC|
|Name of Post||Economic Researcher|
|Salary||QAR 24,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Economic Researcher Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Essential Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, preferably with a master’s degree.
• Must be fluent in the English language (bilingual).
• Necessary to be proficient in computers and various Microsoft Office programs.
• Familiarity with statistical analysis and forecasting software is an added advantage.
• To have technical skills related to the environment (climate change, environmental management, biodiversity, etc.).
• Familiarity with the provisions of economic laws and understanding of all relevant international and regional agreements.
• Preparing economic reports and studies.
• Skills to work within a team and under pressure.
• Skills to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
• Located in Riyadh.
• Collecting financial information from various sources, especially scientific ones.
• Follow up on news and economic events, primarily local and Gulf ones.
• Writing reports, scientific articles, and research in the field of economics.
• Communication and coordination with all partners, especially local ones.
• Participate in organizing various events, especially economic ones, such as training programs, workshops, etc.
• Follow up on the completion of research, articles, and evens with researchers and partners of the Center.
• updating the Center’s website, especially the Economics Research Program.
• administrative work related to the job.
• works with and reports to the Center’s Director of Economics Research, Environment and Sustainability Programs, Center’s Vice President, and the Chairman
To apply for this job please visit www.grc.net.