Website Gulf Warehousing Company Careers
Assistant Manager – Risk
Gulf Warehousing Company Careers Job Vacancy at Assistant Manager – Risk in Doha. Assistant Manager – Risk Jobs 2023 in Doha. Apply today before last date.
Gulf Warehousing Company Careers Job Vacancy at Assistant Manager – Risk in Doha
Assistant Manager – Risk Jobs 2023 in Doha:- Assistant Manager – Risk has publish a notification on www.gwclogistics.com career page for the recruitment of Gulf Warehousing Company Careers Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Gulf Warehousing Company Careers can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Gulf Warehousing Company Careers
|Name of Post
|Assistant Manager – Risk
|QAR 9,500.00 Per Month
Assistant Manager – Risk Jobs in Doha 2023 Full Job Descripation
GWC has an opening for a role of Assistant Manager – Risk based in Doha, Qatar. The role will provide support to
the Chief Audit Executive to develop and enhance Enterprise Risk Management based on the current and future risks relating to the Group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the enhancement and development of an Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Enhancement of existing risk registers at divisional and enterprise level.
- Identification and monitoring of reputational and strategic risks.
- Deep understanding of core business processes, associated risks and leading practice controls.
- Ability to lead discussions and engage with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Business acumen – compile information quickly and accurately, testing data and assumptions.
- Financial process and accounting knowledge.
- Process mapping, walkthroughs and risk analysis (strategic, financial, operational, and compliance).
- Control identification and design assessment.
- Ability to recommend control improvements and support implementation to reduce Control Risk and manage Residual Risk within the Company’s risk appetite.
- Prepare reports for Executives and Risk and Audit Committee as required.
- Big 4 or Top Tier consulting background and/or currently in a corporate ERM or Risk function.
- Graduate + Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CRMA/CIA) or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years Risk Management or Internal Audit Experience, with at least 3 years focused on Risk.
- A pragmatic and critical thinking approach.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit career012.successfactors.eu.