Website Hamad Hospital
Hamad Hospital Job Vacancy at Specialist (Physician) in Qatar. Specialist (Physician) Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Hamad Hospital Job Vacancy at Specialist (Physician) in Qatar
Specialist (Physician) Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Specialist (Physician) has publish a notification onwww.hamad.qa career page for the recruitment of Hamad Hospital Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Hamad Hospital can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Specialist (Physician)|
|Name of Post||Hamad Hospital|
|Salary||QAR 26,000.00-72,800.00 Monthly|
|Job Reference Number||695981628|
Specialist (Physician) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Job Title: Specialist (Physician)
Organization Name: Medical.Accident & Emergency. Hamad General Hospital
Hamad Medical Corporation is the premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar. It was established by Emiri decree in 1979 and manages eight highly specialized hospitals, namely, Hamad General Hospital, Rumailah Hospital, Women s Hospital, National Center for Cancer Care and Research, Heart Hospital, Al Wakra Hospital, the Cuban Hospital and Al Khor Hospital. Since its establishment, HMC has rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical centers.
HMC prides itself in providing quality and cost efficient health care for all patients regardless of nationality, in line with the State of Qatar s pledge of Health for All . For this purpose, the Corporation implements a policy of continuous improvement of all management systems and patient care protocols. HMC s ethos is based on three key pillars which are Health, Education and Research.
Job Summary: The specialist works in a team setting and is accountable to the Consultant, Section Head and/or Department Chair. The Specialist acts under the guidance of the Consultant in the provision of clinical service and supports the Consultant in their duties. The specialist participates in the management of patients to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges. Research is a key and integral component to the Corporation’s Strategic aim to become an Academic Health System. The post holder must be able to contribute and support on delivering an integrated strategic vision and planning for Clinical, Research, Education and training which improves the quality of patient care
Accountabilities: The specialist is responsible for organizing, monitoring and maintaining the services provided within the department in order to achieve the highest possible level of patient care with optimum utilization of the available resources.
1. Adheres to policies, guidelines, plans and programs of Hamad Medical Corporation.
2. Performs all duties assigned to a specialist physician
3. Acquires SCH License to practice and maintains it while working for HMC.
4. Completes and maintains his set of clinical privileges.
5. Performs all relevant patient-care clinical interventions related to his/her field of specialization to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges.
6. Makes daily rounds for inpatients in the department and evaluates patient care-related activities as assigned by the consultant and/or chairperson of the department.
7. Provides care to old and new patients in the specialized clinics as assigned by the consultant, and presents new cases, when required, to the consultant
8. Performs on-call duties as assigned by his/her supervisors.
9. Provides guidance, counsel and consultation to other departments when requested.
10. Confers and discusses patient progress reports and any concerns related to management of patient with the consultant attending the patient.
11. Writes, completes and approves medical records and reports for patients, including but not limited to history and physical, progress notes, operative report, consultation note, transfer summary, discharge summary, death summary, etc.
12. Carries out practical training, academic responsibilities and scientific research as directed by the department head/chairperson.
13. Participates in health education programs through orientation and scientific presentations.
14. Assumes supervisory responsibility for the performance of his/her subordinates in the assigned department or service.
15. Performs other duties as assigned/directed by the Consultant/Section Head/Department Chair and approved by the Medical Director.
16. Ensure self and member of the Investigation Team are properly trained. Compile with the policies systems and processes in place that governs research.
17. Ensure patients are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
Educational Qualifications & Certificates:
Essential Education: (Minimum of one from the below): List A- Arab Board of Health Specializations- Saudi Council for Health Specialties- Kuwaiti Institute of medical specialization (KIMS)- USA – The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)- Canada – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)- UK – GMC/CCST Specialist Register- Germany – Fachartz Specialist Certificate- Sweden – Swedish Board- Australia and New Zealand V Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand CollegesList B- Clinical MD from Sudan Medical Specialization Board- Iraqi Board of Medical Specialization- Egyptian MD- Post Graduate Medical Degree (MD or MCh) approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)- Jordanian Board- Fellowship from the College of Physician & Surgeons of Pakistan- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review
Required certification/licensure: Valid license to practice in country of origin and/or country of practice.
Experience Essential Experience: Specialists with List A education may be recruited/promoted directly; while those with List B qualifications, a minimum period of 2 years Specialist experience post certification is required.
Skills Language Skills: Fluent in English – Oral & Written.Computer Skills: Proficiency in IT skills particularly on CERNER and MS Offic
To apply for this job please visit ebusiness.hamad.qa.