Website HBKU Qatar
Senior External Communication Specialist
HBKU Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior External Communication Specialist in Qatar
Senior External Communication Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior External Communication Specialist has publish a notification on www.hbku.edu.qa career page for the recruitment of HBKU Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of HBKU Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||HBKU Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior External Communication Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 9,750.00 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior External Communication Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
HBKU seeks applications for the position of Senior External Communication Specialist. The applicant will be responsible to facilitate HBKU’s external communications to promote HBKU as a world-class center for higher education and research.
Job role description
- Assist in developing and lead the implementation of the external communications strategy and its integration with the overall communications strategy.
- Manage all external communications activities and programs in support of the university’s strategic vision and brand.
- Develop and maintain the HBKU news calendar.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, and speaking proposals.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for interviews and press releases.
- Improve delivery and access ability of external communications channels.
- Develop fresh story ideas that will help promote HBKU across all levels in the external media whether its press, web features, TV or radio.
- Manage information and develop content calendars supporting HBKU various initiatives and events.
- Identify and train HBKU spokespeople and prepare briefing materials.
- Manage preventive and remedial strategies for negative communications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and targeted strategic partners, and regulatory authorities.
- Ensure that all communications follow the approved HBKU corporate messaging, brand strategy and attributes.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities for external communications with key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the HBKU Communications team to ensure a positive image on all media platforms and communications.
- Act as HBKU’s representative and spokesperson for the public and media if required.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 6-8 years of relevant full-time work experience preferably in higher education communications.
- Experience developing and implementing communications plans.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to present ideas and messages clearly and positively to all stakeholders and the community.
- Committed to continuous improvement, committed to actively pursuing ongoing efforts to improve performance and increase one’s ability to fulfill requirements.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.hbku.edu.qa.