Website HBKU Qatar
HBKU Qatar Job Vacancy at Lab Manager in Qatar
Lab Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Lab Manager has publish a notification on www.hbku.edu.qa career page for the recruitment of HBKU Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of HBKU Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||HBKU Qatar|
|Name of Post||Lab Manager|
|Salary||QAR 27,590.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Lab Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
To manage laboratory operations related to teaching and research activities.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Develop teaching and research laboratory guidelines, policies, and protocols on the safe conduct of research, handling of consumables and equipment, and compliance reporting.
- Provide training on laboratory equipment.
- Supervise and train laboratory technicians and graduate students.
- Guide professors, principal investigators, scientists, and students in the conduct of research, data collection and reporting.
- Teach assigned sessions of the laboratory in accordance with the curriculum and as directed by the Dean or the coordinator of the course or program, if applicable.
- Coordinate with professor to assist with practical exams and collect lab reports or other evaluation material from students and help in grading them, if applicable.
- Develop educational materials in compliance with the curriculum to support students with the lab component of their programs.
- Collect, comply, and report on data for analysis by the students and Professors.
- Ensure the safekeeping of the records and results of all experiments performed.
- Maintain adequate supplies of consumables and reagents for teaching and research use.
- Calibrate and maintain equipment and instrumentation so that it is available for use and to ensure the accuracy of results.
- Maintain a register of research asset utilization, including space allocation and use.
- Manage the laboratory budget.
- Recommend technologies for research preparation and for comprehensive laboratory support and operations.
- Carry out and lead research projects; mentor and supervise laboratory users in achieving research project tasks as directed by the Dean, PI, or course coordinator.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit www.hbku.edu.qa.