Website HEC Paris Qatar
Shared Services Assistant
HEC Paris Qatar Job Vacancy at Shared Services Assistant in Qatar
Shared Services Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Shared Services Assistant has publish a notification on www.qatar.exed.hec.edu career page for the recruitment of HEC Paris Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of HEC Paris Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||HEC Paris Qatar|
|Name of Post||Shared Services Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 9,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Shared Services Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Founded in 1881 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, HEC Paris brings together 140 permanent professors, 4,500 students and 8,000 managers in executive education programs every year.
As leaders of impactful learning, HEC Paris has been committed to excellence and impact in research, teaching and thought leadership while delivering transformation and support in addressing the disciplines that matter in today’s complex global economic situation. HEC Paris is ranked number one European business school in 2021 by the Financial Times (FT).
In 2010, HEC Paris joined Qatar Foundation to bring world-class Executive Education programs and research activity to Doha and the region. HEC Paris launched Qatar’s first international EMBA, which is currently ranked number 1 worldwide by the Financial Times, and a master’s program. In addition, HEC Paris in Qatar delivers custom-designed programs which have been ranked #1 by the Financial Times in May 2022. The school works with clients in Qatar and the region to design and deliver executive programs that address current business challenges.
The programs and research activities of HEC Paris in Qatar build corporate competitiveness within the global economy and are fully aligned with Qatar National Vision 2030 to support the transformation of Qatar into an advanced, competitive and knowledge-based economy. Corporate partnerships have also played a key part in HEC Paris’ mission of bringing about regional economic transformation by developing business talent, managers and leaders who can meet the societal and environmental challenges of the future.
HEC Paris in Qatar is an exceptional workplace, located in state-of-the-art premises in downtown Msheireb, at the heart of Doha. Joining HEC Paris in Qatar is a unique opportunity to be part of a close-knit community of talented individuals united around five core values: Curiosity, Excellence, Diversity, Responsibility and Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Full-time position reporting to the Head of Shared Services
The Shared Services Assistant provides key administrative, logistics and systems support for the efficient and professional running of HEC Paris in Qatar’s activities (executive education programs, internal/external/online events, etc.)
- Manage various back-office aspects of program administration from start to finish
- Be available for assigned programs to deal promptly with any problems during the delivery (e.g. technical issues, logistics, …)
- Handle and distribute official documents (transcripts, diplomas, etc.), while maintaining impeccable records
- Organize any program-related events including venue setup and readiness
- Provide support for travel reservations related to visiting Professors including travel arrangements and expense reimbursements
- Interface with suppliers and handle all stages of procurement for program needs
- Comply with any miscellaneous tasks within Shared Services relating to administration & facilities management
- As needed, provide support with compliance-related tasks.
Business support across the organization
- Provide support to all HEC-Q departments to handle procurement needs (SAP): launch purchasing requests, liaise with PO, acknowledge service receipts, sends invoice for payment processing and follow-up with requestor
- As needed, assist all HEC-Q departments with travel reservations and expense reimbursement processing (Notilus)
- As needed, assist all HEC-Q departments with entries and processing in the Student Information System (Sharepad)
- Extend support to all HEC-Q departments for the good running of Company events, as required
Internal audio-visual and digital tools
- Take a proactive approach and stay up-to-date with internal audio-visual systems and digital tools;
- Be accountable for the good running of internal audio-visual systems and digital tools: prepare set-up, perform checks, escalate any technical issues if necessary and follow-up to resolution;
- As needed, train new team members on internal systems
- University degree in a relevant area of expertise or 4 years of related work experience (administrative support, customer service…)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic and/or French are advantageous
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work collaboratively and courteously with different stakeholders
- Experience of proactively managing third-party contractors, ensuring they deliver
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple short and long-term projects
- Ability to work extended hours when required
- Ability to anticipate problems and generate solutions quickly
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to do some lifting of supplies and equipment from time to time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.