Website HEC Paris Qatar
HEC Paris Qatar Job Vacancy at Marketing Officer in Qatar
Marketing Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Marketing Officer has publish a notification on www.qatar.exed.hec.edu career page for the recruitment of HEC Paris Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of HEC Paris Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||HEC Paris Qatar|
|Name of Post||Marketing Officer|
|Salary||QAR 8100.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Marketing Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Founded in 1881 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, HEC Paris brings together 140 permanent professors, 4,500 students and 8,000 managers in executive education programs every year.
As leaders of impactful learning, HEC Paris has been committed to excellence and impact in research, teaching and thought leadership while delivering transformation and support in addressing the disciplines that matter in today’s complex global economic situation. HEC Paris is ranked number one European business school in 2021 by the Financial Times (FT).
In 2010, HEC Paris joined Qatar Foundation to bring world-class Executive Education programs and research activity to Doha and the region. HEC Paris launched Qatar’s first international EMBA, which is currently ranked number 2 worldwide by QS World University Rankings, and a master’s program. In addition, HEC Paris in Qatar delivers custom-designed programs which have been ranked #1 by the Financial Times in May 2022. The school works with clients in Qatar and the region to design and deliver executive programs that address current business challenges.
The programs and research activities of HEC Paris in Qatar build corporate competitiveness within the global economy and are fully aligned with Qatar National Vision 2030 to support the transformation of Qatar into an advanced, competitive and knowledge-based economy. Corporate partnerships have also played a key part in HEC Paris’ mission of bringing about regional economic transformation by developing business talent, managers and leaders who can meet the societal and environmental challenges of the future. http://www.qatar.exed.hec.edu/
HEC Paris in Qatar is an exceptional workplace, located in state-of-the-art premises in downtown Msheireb, at the heart of Doha. Joining HEC Paris in Qatar is a unique opportunity to be part of a close-knit community of talented individuals united around five core values: Curiosity, Excellence, Diversity, Responsibility and Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Full-time position reporting to the Head of Marketing.
The Marketing Officer is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns that support the brand’s continued development and position in the market, ultimately leading to greater awareness about HEC Paris in Qatar, to generate sales and business opportunities in Qatar and the region.
- Write, edit, and proofread manuscripts, including brochures, magazines, and other materials, for content, writing style, and mechanics; turn over edited text to design /production; proofread text, including final stage prepared for the printer; establish and maintain consistent styles.
- Evaluate the written quality of documents/advertisements submitted for publication and provide written feedback on the works.
- Work with production/design staff to ensure appropriate design, art, and layouts; coordinate activities to meet schedule deadlines.
- Assist in the formulation of editorial policies, objectives, and standards to enhance the effectiveness of print materials.
- Create a comprehensive brand structure and design guidelines for a wide variety of merchandising materials including signage, brochures, images, advertising, and event materials.
- Identify the most important benefits and messages for the brand’s key audiences.
- Ensure that the brand is based on differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development, and use the findings in the development of the brand strategy.
- Check the logo’s placement, the image’s reality, and the website’s location, and ensure the correct font size and colors.
- Manage any branding request internally or externally.
- Manage and monitor collateral, for conferences and events, including stands and other presence at public events.
- Brand promotional items & decide where the branding should be.
Advertising and marketing collateral
- Implement the procedures which will set out the principles, methodology, and techniques to establish an effective advertising policy.
- Define the advertisements, sales promotion, and media objectives, and work with agencies and internal staff to achieve these objectives on time and within budget.
- Assess the needs for promotional material in support of executive education programs and company events; produce materials and manage stocks.
- Suggest new promotional content and liaise with external designers or agencies for design and item selection, including articles, whitepapers, and videos.
- Manage photo and video library; organize photo shoots and video production.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- 6+ years’ work experience in Marketing and/or Communications, preferably in the education industry
- Understanding of communications planning and the ability to develop multi-channel communication solutions targeted to different audience segments/needs
- Ability to generate and analyze data related to marketing activities
- Sound understanding of what is feasible or appropriate for the culture of the organization to recommend appropriate advertising initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred). French is an advantage
- Professional in content, style, and grammar
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, eye for detail
- Using computer skills and appropriate software in preparing manuscripts for publication
- Flexible team player with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work extended hours several days per month is a must, including some weekend and evening projects
- Prior experience in Qatar and/or GCC preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.