Website Hempel Qatar
Hempel Qatar Job Vacancy at Coating Advisor in Qatar . Coating Advisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Hempel Qatar Job Vacancy at Coating Advisor in Qatar
Coating Advisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Coating Advisor has publish a notification on www.hempel.com career page for the recruitment of Hempel Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Hempel Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Hempel Qatar|
|Name of Post||Coating Advisor|
|Salary||QAR 12.96 per hour|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Coating Advisor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We are looking for a strong and approachable technical expert for delivering an excellent customer experience! Join our Hempel Family.
Bring our Hempel products to peak performance
As a Coating Advisor with Hempel, you’ll be on the front lines working alongside applicators, distributors, contractors, engineers, and consultants to ensure proper use and application of Hempel’s products. The main job responsibility is to manage marine dry dockings with experience in Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Passive Fire Protection also.
Working with our direct customers you will strive to understand their needs, their challenges and provide services that support and strengthen our coating solutions and create value that can be monetized.
You will be part of our Hempel team of Coating Advisors working closely with Sales, R&D, Customer Care, and other internal functions to deliver exceptional service to the end user.
An Approachable Technical Expert for An Excellent Customer Experience
You will be an ambassador for the brand and product lines by effectively communicating the features and benefits of all our products and solutions.
- Work to ensure that all applications are following our Product Data Sheets, working specifications, relevant technical and industrial standards, working procedures, and best painting/application practices.
- Manage complex and bigger projects.
- You record data based on the daily activity of your project in your daily progress reports followed by submission of the Final Reports to the relevant stakeholders.
- Promote our Coating Solutions with the benefits of Hempel Services and deliver value to our customers.
- Actively support internal and external Services strategy activities.
- Assist in providing sustainable solutions internally and externally.
- Activities include trainings, condition surveys, Line inspection Surveys as well as troubleshooting issues and finding resolutions.
The job location will be in Qatar.
You will be reporting to Area Manager – Service Operations.
Here’s What We Are Looking For
- FROSIO or NACE certification is preferred
- Good communication skills in English (including job related technical terms)
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-organized way of working
- Ability to maintain good contact with the customers as Hempel representative on site.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments (Sales, CSD, Supply Chain.)
- Driving license
- Willingness to travel abroad
What we offer:
- You will join a global successful company with ambitious growth plans
- Intensive internal Training
- Travelling for projects will expose you to different places and working cultures
- Attractive employee benefits
To apply for this job please visit hempel.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.