Hewlett Packard Enterprise Qatar
HPE Storage Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Qatar Job Vacancy at HPE Storage Specialist in Qatar . HPE Storage Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Qatar Job Vacancy at HPE Storage Specialist in Qatar
HPE Storage Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- HPE Storage Specialist has publish a notification on www.hpe.com career page for the recruitment of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise Qatar|
|Name of Post||HPE Storage Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 13,400.00 – 37,600.00 a month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
HPE Storage Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as an HPE Storage Specialist, you would.
- Participates in deep-dive discussions and gathers information about customer technical needs and assesses customer’s current IT infrastructure and translates the technical view into the implementation view to architect an overall technical solution. Additionally, defines technical alternatives and possible shortcomings to the proposed solution.
- Collaborates with account teams and other company organizations in developing and communicating key value propositions and negotiation points for a specific product set and technology.
- Delivers compelling and convincing presentations addressing specific requirements and expectations; effectively links the technical features and functions of company´s solutions with tangible business benefits that meet customer challenges.
- Protects and expands HPE’s footprint with the customer by leveraging new technologies, upgrades, and refreshes to the company’s installed base. Develops strategies to counter likely competitive threats.
- Responsible for pipeline information to be updated and accurately reflect the area of responsibility to ensure nurturing of all deals and constant movement of opportunities to close.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the technical solution design and identifying related training needs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- 5-8 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates deep technical skills in assigned area of specialization.
- Good knowledge of the company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, competitor products and strategies within area of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English and local languages
- Demonstrates excellent consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Knowledge of company business, technical tools, and standard CRM systems and tools.
- Working knowledge and usage of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies
- Solid knowledge of partner´s offerings and how to effectively access, engage, and collaborate with them
- Knowledge-based and experienced-based industry certifications strongly preferred
- Solid project management skills or experience, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with an understanding of functional responsibilities of various customer business roles
- Experience participating in solution configurations and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.