Website Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Qatar
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Doha Job Vacancy at Assistant Restaurant Manager in Qatar. Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Doha Job Vacancy at Assistant Restaurant Manager in Qatar
Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Assistant Restaurant Manager has publish a notification on www.hilton.com career page for the recruitment of Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Doha Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Doha can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Doha|
|Name of Post||Assistant Restaurant Manager|
|Salary||QAR 3850.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||2079189|
Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
An Assistant Restaurant Manager oversees all Food and Beverage operations, including Restaurants, Bars, Café, Room Service, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure high standards of quality and service.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will oversee all Food and Beverage operations including Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure quality and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
- Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Accurately manage all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Restaurant Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in organizing food and beverage service in a range of outlets
- Experience in supervising a team
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
To apply for this job please visit www.hospitalityonline.com.