Website Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Doha
Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Qatar Job Vacancy at Security Officer in Qatar
Security Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Security Officer has publish a notification on www.hilton.com career page for the recruitment of Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Qatar|
|Name of Post||Security Officer|
|Salary||QAR 3,175 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Security Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behaviour to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Monitor and control staff entrances
Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
Manage undesirable behaviour in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
What are we looking for?
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
High school graduate or above
Good physical condition
At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either in a Security Bureau or military training
Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedures, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
Should be well-versed in local law/government regulation
Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
SIA trained and licensed
Good communication skills
Good grooming standards
Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Previous experience in customer service environment
Knowledge of P.A.C.E.
How to Apply for Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Job Search Criteria: For Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.hilton.com official page of Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.