Website Honeywell Qatar
Sr. Account Manager
Honeywell Qatar Job Vacancy at Sr. Account Manager in Qatar . Sr. Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Honeywell Qatar Job Vacancy at Sr. Account Manager in Qatar
Sr. Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Sr. Account Manager has publish a notification on www.honeywell.com career page for the recruitment of Honeywell Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Honeywell Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Honeywell Qatar|
|Name of Post||Sr. Account Manager|
|Salary||QAR 16,900.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Sr. Account Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Responsible for the customer relation, customer communication, the content of the quotation, T&C, pricing (within boundaries of SEA)
- Execute actions to achieve PMC’s AOP order target for all four Lines of Business (Field/Process Instruments, GAS,
- Terminals and Modular Systems) in Qatar.
- Target key account and new account development / vendor approvals / demand generation/spec management to get competitive advantage / new product launch
- Create and Manage opportunity pipeline and individual opportunities in SFDC (Salesforce.com), and log in all sales call’s weekly.
- Develop basis of design: Validate the customer’s request & needs, complete and validate the missing information in the inquiry through historical knowledge and customer clarifications
- Position cross PMC portfolio as needed in same project.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to resolve product line related internal challenges and drive customer satisfaction by escalations / resolutions.
- Pull opportunity through the sales cycle, negotiations, internal checks, internal escalation processes, Commercial and legal review of order/contract, through booking and handover to CC (Customer Care)
- Follow up on payments/invoices is by finance/ C2C, however, sales plays a role in problem resolution when payment issues are being escalated.
- Support demand planning by providing orders forecast (ideally 4 month outlook) for his accounts.
- Help understand market dynamics (Macro, competition, customer buying behavior, win-loss, new product ideas, etc.) to improve overall win and margin rates.
- Actively participate in go to market, channel selection criteria and Ensure that the sales channels to the market, both direct & indirect, are fully capable to deliver this value proposition effectively to the customers.
- Work very closely with other HPS Line Of Business (LOB), Deep dive and analysis of top customers order / margin trends, project and run rate pipeline analysis on a monthly/quarterly basis, to determine further growth opportunities.
- Role may be expanded to cover countries beyond Qatar in the future.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum an Engineering degree in relevant field of expertise
- Around 5-8 years overall experience out of which recent 5 to 6 years of product sales and technical support experience;
- Proven track record in dealing with multicultural business environment;
- Strategic and tactical mind set with passion of Sales & networking skills;
- Ability to manage, lead, negotiate & finalize large value deals; with thorough understanding of contract terms;
- Experience in industrial technology sales, application selling, consultative selling;
- Experience in doing business with channel partner, contractors and end users for various vertical markets like Oil& Gas, Power, Water, Chemicals, Metals etc
- Ability to develop and execute strategic pursuit plan;
- Solid sales pipeline management skills;
- Ability to effectively work within a CRM structure;
- Excellent written skills and presentation skills with proficiency in English Language.
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.