Manager HR Advisory
HSBC Qatar Job Vacancy at Manager HR Advisory in Qatar. Manager HR Advisory Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
HSBC Qatar Job Vacancy at Manager HR Advisory in Qatar
Manager HR Advisory Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Manager HR Advisory has publish a notification on www.hsbc.com career page for the recruitment of HSBC Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of HSBC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||HSBC Qatar|
|Name of Post||Manager HR Advisory|
|Salary||QAR 14,800.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Manager HR Advisory Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Manager, HR Advisory – 0000HEAD
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
The HR Advisory job category principally provides support to managers, employees and HR Specialists with enquiries and case management handing off to the specialist areas where required. Additionally, provide support to change initiatives, HR activities and projects.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Support people managers and employees in navigating the spectrum of HR Services with coaching and advice to help resolve queries.
- Relationship manage and co-ordinate support for enquiries that touch multiple areas of HR, this may involve coordinating multiple HR specialists to resolve issues.
- Support interpretation of policy and procedures.
- Support change activities for managers and HR colleagues around a broad range of HR Processes.
- Give support and encourage customer adoption of HR Systems and tools.
- Support understanding of how HR products and services are received to continuously improve the overall workforce experience by using case and knowledge management tools to identify trends in the questions and challenges colleagues have.
- Identify improvements to make HR services and products (and the supporting policies and processes) even better for the workforce based on data from case and knowledge management tools
- Provide the appropriate level of support for Senior Executives (Global Career Band 0-2) providing end to end co-ordination and quality assurance of queries and transaction resolution.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience within Human Resources.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, highly complex, changing environment whilst providing best in class HR services to employees.
- Proven experience in managing complex Employee Relations matters and Investigations
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders.
- Good analytical, organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze information and identify potential areas of concern that are fact-based.
- Ability to learn and understand HR programs and operating environment.
- Demonstrates ownership of topics and actively protects HSBC’s reputation
- Works well across diverse team and is willing to assist others as needed.
- Excellent understanding of data and systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication and presentations skills)
- Proactive / self-starter with proven ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role, please contact the recruiter for this role.
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.hsbc.com.