Website HSBC Qatar
Sales and Service Officer
HSBC Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales and Service Officer in Doha, Qatar. Sales and Service Officer Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
HSBC Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales and Service Officer in Doha, Qatar
Sales and Service Officer Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar:- Sales and Service Officer has publish a notification on www.mycareer.hsbc.com. career page for the recruitment of HSBC Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of HSBC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sales and Service Officer|
|Name of Post||HSBC Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||12441|
Sales and Service Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Sales & Service Officer (Qatari Nationals Only )
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve individual Wealth & Personal Banking performance metrics
- Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism of response either face to face, in written or at the telephone.
- Effective use of tools and information to drive customer service delivery and RBWM performance
- Execute on customer contact strategies in line with Group operating models and strategy set by regional Management team
- Fully utilize and input to Customer Relationship Management data, ensuring all customer information is complete and kept up to date
- Ensure all customer needs are met and sales opportunities are maximised
- Undertake effective Individual Reviews
- Work on leads provided through customer life cycle management and tactical campaign and follow up on diarized leads
- Achieve cross sale penetration rates and wealth referrals achieved for account opening, lending and other sales
- Assist in Sales Floor Management periodically and on a need base counter and teller positions with support on cash and cheque transactions
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships
- Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
- An understanding of HSBC’s Credit Policy and Lending Guidelines
- A broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer needs
- An understanding of the needs of the mass affluent customer segment in general
- A full understanding of referral processes
- An understanding of the Premier, Advance and Personal Banking Propositions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.hsbc.com.