Website Hubnetix Corporation Qatar
Territory Account Manager
Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Territory Account Manager in Qatar. Territory Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Territory Account Manager in Qatar
Territory Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Territory Account Manager has publish a notification on www.hubnetix.com career page for the recruitment of Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Hubnetix Corporation Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Hubnetix Corporation Qatar|
|Name of Post||Territory Account Manager|
|Salary||QAR 16,900.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Territory Account Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Territory Account Manager
Qualified and experienced Territory Account Management (sales) professional with strong experience selling through distribution/partner channels. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships. Based in our MEA Sales office and working within a defined geographic region.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Achieve new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Overseeing multiple territories to identify and manage new partners
- Identify and recruit potential partners to provide Continuous profitable business.
- Build, Develop, prioritize and expand business from the sales leads provided.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Regularly monitoring partners/clients to identify scopes and qualify the deals.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Meet/exceed monthly sales revenue targets.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer needs and end-user business priorities.
- Track channel performance and take measures to improve the same.
- Stock Planning and Ordering as per the Market and Regional requirements.
- Suggest strategies and plans to maintain a healthy sales funnel and identify opportunities for growth
- Providing input to support strategic sales plans to expand business effectively using all resources available at HUBNETIX.
- To Conduct Sales Training and Organizing presentation sessions for Partners, Consultants and End Users as per requirements.
- Proven 5+ years of sales experience or channel distribution experience.
- Hands on experience in sales and proactive customer success and satisfaction
- Experience with or knowledge of ICT/ELV infrastructure products and/or Networking industry or Security and surveillance solutions is preferred.
- Experience in Channel Management is a definite plus.
- Good skills of CRM software (SAP) and MS Office suite
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- .Strong personal network within the industry.
- The ability to think and act independently; with customers and within the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
To apply for this job please visit www.hubnetix.com.