Website IAP Worldwide Services Qatar
IAP Worldwide Services Qatar Job Vacancy at Administrative Assistant in Qatar
Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Administrative Assistant has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of IAP Worldwide Services Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of IAP Worldwide Services Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||IAP Worldwide Services Qatar|
|Name of Post||Administrative Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 5,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
As the Administrative Assistant to Site Management you will perform and maintain the administrative functions for the organization. Prepares and maintains required reports, records, SITREPS, and other administrative items as required. Additional duties in support of operations may be assigned by Site Management inclusive of but no limited to assisting catering events, escorting vendors and Other Country National employees, daily mail retrieval for all employees associated to the Task Order and retrieving personnel from the local international airport.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides administrative support directly to Site Management Team requiring considerable judgment and discretion, to include handling of information of a highly important and confidential nature.
- Prepares reports and summaries for management review.
- Assemble and analyze information, prepare/submit reports and agendas.
- Receives and records ICE Comments as required.
- Assists in completion, submission and tracking of Personnel items inclusive of but not limited to Expense Reports, Leave/R&R, Training records.
- Assists in completion and tracking of all Material Requests.
- Audits and ensures accurate tracking of attendance records.
- Compiles, distributes and archives all SITREPs.
- Updates Production Logs utilizing finished menu slides.
- Performs Mail Orderly duties in compliance with Federal and local guidance.
- Formatting documents during process development and drafting stages.
- Manages all office supplies inclusive of regular inventories and purchase requests ensuring all items available as needed.
- Creates all graphical reports inclusive of but not limited to ICE Comments, Headcounts, Inventories, Safety & Compliance, Leave/R&R Calendars.
- Schedules, attends and records minutes for meetings.
- Performs other related duties needed/required to support the mission.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- Two (2) years office administration experience.
- Experience in OCONUS environments is particularly desirable
- Professional experience in Middle East highly desirable (or any other Islamic nation)
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Valid US Passport preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong personal computer skills with proficiency in one or more computer applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word).
- Possess professional interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently, in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Must exhibit strong time management and organizational skills and possess the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work with very diverse workforce.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, including vaccination for COVID-19 as outlined in Paragraph 1.A. of the USCENTCOM JAN 22 MOD SIXTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
TRAVEL: 100%, in deployed location.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Public Trust/NACI
To apply for this job please visit jobs.silkroad.com.