Website IKEA Qatar
IKEA Qatar Job Vacancy at Shopkeeper in Qatar
Shopkeeper Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Shopkeeper has publish a notification on www.IKEA.qa career page for the recruitment of IKEA Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of IKEA Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||IKEA Qatar|
|Name of Post||Shopkeeper|
|Salary||QAR 3,250.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Shopkeeper Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
The job holder is responsible for optimizing sales, profitability and development of the Home Furnishing Business (HFB) to strengthen IKEA’s position as the “Top of the Mind” home furnishing store in the local market. The responsibility includes leading showroom co workers, providing support and developing them in order to create a strong and vital daily commercial drive in the showroom while ensuring the presence of the proven IKEA retail system (Tasks of the IKEA store).
What you will do
- Together with the Logistics department you ensure that sales forecasts of all products in your HFB are adapted to the sales pattern so that the ordering process of goods leads to a healthy stock situation
- You phase in and out range continuously during the year
- You secure that all products in your HFB are displayed according to the merchandising basics (clean, available on picking location, priced and well maintained) during all opening hours
- Ensure that the store is in shape as new and has a strong commercial basics level in the Home furnishing business (HFB) during all opening hours
- Together with the Com & In team you secure that the IKEA store provides a commercial range presentation in the home furnishing business and that customers perceive IKEA as a competent home furnishing specialist
- To focus on Commercial awareness by using and implementing the Commercial Strategy lay out on the sales floor involving the commercial group
- Product Knowledge
- To achieve the customer satisfaction goals set by the furniture Sales Manager for your area (measured by IKEA Brand Capital and CSI)
- Ensure that Showroom area is properly staffed with trained and qualified co workers during all opening hours
- People Management and Development
- To manage the selection, training and development programs for new co-workers
- To participate in the recruitment and selection of the sales co-workers when vacancies arise
- To ensure working methods, basic action routines and range information are understood and carried out in order to achieve objectives
- Motivating the sales staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
- Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system. Monitor attendance of the sales co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
- Provide the Showroom Sales Manager with feedback and their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer service department.
- Coach, communicate and co-ordinate junior members in the team in order to ensure the best possible Customer Service to the customer.
Required skills to be successful
- Customer Focus
- Sales Driven
- Fluency in Written and spoken English
What equips you for the role
- 4 – 5 Years Retail Supervisory Experience
- Customer Focussed
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
To apply for this job please visit en-global-jobs.about.ikea.com.