Imdad Job Vacancy at Product Specialist in Qatar. Product Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Imdad Job Vacancy at Product Specialist in Qatar
Product Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Product Specialist has publish a notification on www.imdad.com career page for the recruitment of Imdad Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Imdad can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post||Product Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 9000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Product Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Promoting and selling the company’s products to new and existing customers by visiting them regularly and constantly. Product Specialist tasks also involve performing certain after sales support functions such as conducting In-Service Training, follow up on the collection, and maintain a good relationship with customers
- Perform consultative method of sales with prospecting clients in either identifying or even creating the need for Imdad products and continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Schedule appointments, meeting existing and new customers in order to promote Imdad’s product and to determine other opportunities
- Generating and developing new client’s businesses accounts
- Perform professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on the customer’s site. Applies successful negotiation and sales closure techniques
- Provide adequate information about a new prospect and client, in terms of Ownership, working physicians, relevant client’s equipment, and status, and update customer’s database with proper contact details, email, and contact numbers
- Submit reports for sales and marketing on a weekly basis and timely manner
- Assist in following up the accounts receivables for sales accounts responsible for
- Maintain excellent customer relationship with key decision-makers, doctors, key customer’s personnel and always work toward enhancing such relations
- Effective use of the company’s sales aids and marketing data to secure deals
- Effectively attending conferences and workshops
- Perform professional in-service training for customer’s end users on systems application
- Possess market awareness, competitor’s activities/events, and competitor’s pricing changes
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Biomedical Engineering, Bioscience, Nursing, Chemistry, veterinary (or any other science-related field)
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Driving License + car
Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Science, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or veterinary
To apply for this job please visit careers.imdad.com.