Website ING Bank
ING Bank Qatar Job Vacancy at Automation Engineer in Doha, Qatar. Automation Engineer Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
ING Bank Qatar Job Vacancy at Automation Engineer in Doha, Qatar
Automation Engineer Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Automation Engineer has publish a notification on www.ing.com career page for the recruitment of ING Bank Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of ING Bank Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Automation Engineer|
|Name of Post||ING Bank Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 18,000.00 Per Month|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
Automation Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
ING believes in a world where everyone has the right to grow and progress in their own way. We express this in our global tagline, “do your thing”. Perhaps more than in any other large company, we extend our belief in the power of autonomy to our own people. But there’s a catch. In return for great freedom, we expect people to do great things for our customers, our stakeholders, and ING at large.
To work here is to be surrounded by people who are energetic, ambitious, friendly and respectful: talented specialists who take the responsibility and autonomy to make great things happen. We stay curious, thrive on change, and seek new and better ways to make it happen. Active in Romania for more than 25 years, ING Bank pioneered and challenged the local banking industry. Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, making our products relevant for our customers’ lives and businesses.
Currently, ING is the 4th bank in the local markets, based on the assets and is a universal bank with 1,6 million clients from three business segments: individual clients (Retail), SMEs and Mid-Corporate clients and Wholesale Banking.
As QA Automation Engineer you will work on multiple and various projects in Cards area, you will implement the testing vision and strategy of Cards Tribe with focus on a developing a strong foundation for testing frameworks and approaches built on cards, pos, terminals, ecommerce or bank systems. You will contribute to developing, improvement, testing and automation of different processes, in relation with business specifications. More than that, you have the opportunity to change the domestic Cards market through innovations finding in ING Bank a proper environment in order to develop your engineering ideas.
Our environment inspires you to innovate and our Agile way of working empowers you to achieve set goals while also enhancing your technical skills.
Your Day to Day
– Plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases;
– Test and certify features for release;
– Conduct peer reviews for tests, test cases, automation scripts;
– Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion;
– Participate in cross-teams and internal customer feature demonstrations;
– Regression testing: a part of testing is done by tests written in Cucumber using
– Selenium with Java and Spring framework, triggered from Azure DevOps;
– Develop testing pipelines in Azure DevOps;
– Writing automated tests with Java (Cucumber, Selenium and Rest assured);
– Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation;
– Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results;
– Identify the root causes of the bugs using logs;
– Perform load and security testing.
What you bring to the team
– Knowledge of OOP – Java;
– 2+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-house testing frameworks);
– Proficient in REST & SOAP API Automation using Java – preferably Rest Assured;
– Experience with web applications;
– Experience with logs investigations;
– Experience with DevOps approach and pipelines development;
– Strong knowledge in Selenium WebDriver automation;
– Experience with APIs;
– Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance;
– Test case management skill;
– Knowledge of Cucumber and TDD/BDD methodologies
To apply for this job please visit www.ing.jobs.