Website Inspire Selection Qatar
Director – Construction Claims & Dispute Resolution
Inspire Selection Qatar Job Vacancy at Director – Construction Claims & Dispute Resolution in Qatar
Director – Construction Claims & Dispute Resolution Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Director – Construction Claims & Dispute Resolution has publish a notification on www.inspireselection.com career page for the recruitment of Inspire Selection Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Inspire Selection Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Inspire Selection Qatar
|Name of Post
|Director – Construction Claims & Dispute Resolution
|QAR 7,000.00 per month
Director – Construction Claims & Dispute Resolution Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We are working with a leading Construction Claims and Disputes Consultancy who are looking to hire a Director of Quantum to be based in Doha, Qatar. The role will involve you being assigned to one or multiple claims and disputes commissions with responsibility for technical delivery, team management and business development.
You will be expected to:
- Draft coherent correspondence and/or narratives for submission to clients.
- Analyse, compile and summarise records in substantiation of claims rebuttals.
- Objectively identify and select appropriate methodologies for claim preparation / analysis.
- Prepare or defend claims with complete autonomy and confidently present findings to the client.
- Assist in managing fee collection and commission expenditure.
- Manage all aspects of the commissions and teams assigned to them in accordance with the Company’s quality procedures.
- Develop effective professional network opportunities by participating in construction / legal/industry related forums and attend regular professional members meetings.
You should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management
- Membership of a relevant construction professional body i.e MRISC, MCIArb
- Completed or commenced M.Sc/LLM in construction law and Arbitration or other construction legal qualification if working in the disputes business stream.
- Background in cost/commercial management with leading international consultancies or contractors.
- Previous experience in a Construction Claims environment
- Strong report writing, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong knowledge of FIDIC contract.
- Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (AS)
To apply for this job please visit inspireselection.com.