Website InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar
InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales Executive in InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar
Sales Executive Jobs 2023 in InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar:- Sales Executive has publish a notification on www.ihgplc.com career page for the recruitment of InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar Post in InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Sales Executive|
|Salary||QAR 7,000.00 per month|
|Job Location||InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar|
|Job type||InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar Jobs|
Sales Executive Jobs in InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Located on Doha’s longest private beach and nestled in landscaped gardens, the InterContinental Doha Beach & Spa features 12 restaurants, a range of recreational facilities, a free-form swimming pool, and the world-class Spa InterContinental.
Situated in an exclusive location, minutes from downtown Doha and major government and corporate offices and within minutes to the Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre, City Center Mall, and Doha Golf Club, our properties offer distinctive surroundings which will forever redefine luxury.
Your Day to Day
- Servicing existing business through management of account bases
- Developing and maintaining a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market
- Monitoring existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business
- Growing existing business, establishing and pursuing leads, which will develop business
- Monitoring competitors activities and assisting in marketing intelligence
What We Need From You
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
• Similar experience in a luxury hotel and/or resort
• Extensive knowledge of the local market
• Ability to work in fast-paced and diverse work environment
• Strong communication skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.ihg.com.