Website International Labour Organization Qatar
Youth & Adolescent Development Manager, P4, FT
International Labour Organization Qatar Job Vacancy at Youth & Adolescent Development Manager, P4, FT in Qatar
Youth & Adolescent Development Manager, P4, FT Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Youth & Adolescent Development Manager, P4, FT has publish a notification on www.ilo.org career page for the recruitment of International Labour Organization Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of International Labour Organization Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||International Labour Organization Qatar|
|Name of Post||Youth & Adolescent Development Manager, P4, FT|
|Salary||QAR 9,541.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Youth & Adolescent Development Manager, P4, FT Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Under the overall guidance and direction of the Senior Programme Manager in Qatar, the Education Manager supports in managing the section, playing a key role in bringing innovation to the development and preparation of education programmes. The Education Manager provides authoritative technical guidance and operational support throughout all stages of programming to facilitate the management and delivery of results on strengthening national education systems to improve learning outcomes and to promote universal access to quality, equitable and inclusive primary/early childhood education, especially for children who are marginalized, disadvantaged and excluded in society. The Education Manager contributes to the achievement of concrete and sustainable results according to plans, allocation, results based-management approaches and methodology (RBM), as well as UNICEF’s Strategic Plans, standards of performance and accountability framework.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Management and advisory support to the Senior Programme Manager
- Education programme development and planning
- Education programme management, monitoring, and quality control of results
- Advisory services and education technical support
- Advocacy, networking, and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building
To qualify as an advocate for every child, you will have
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, economics, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field
- A minimum of eight years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Familiarity/ background with emergency is considered an asset
- Proven experience in education and partnership at country, regional and global levels, will be an asset
- Evidence experience in advocacy, strategic writing and Comms skills are also an asset.
Education Manager Level 4.doc
- Builds and maintains partnerships
- Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
- Drive to achieve results for impact
- Innovates and embraces change
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Thinks and acts strategically and
- Works collaboratively with others.
- Nurtures, leads and manages people – for supervisory role
During the recruitment process, we test candidates following the competency framework. Familiarize yourself with our competency framework and its different levels: competency framework here UNICEF’s_Competency_Framework.pdf .
To apply for this job please visit www.impactpool.org.