Website Itineris Qatar
Service Sales Manager
Itineris Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Sales Manager in Qatar
Service Sales Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Service Sales Manager has publish a notification on www.itineris.net career page for the recruitment of Itineris Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Itineris Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Itineris Qatar|
|Name of Post||Service Sales Manager|
|Salary||QAR 13,000.00 – 39,200.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Service Sales Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Service Sales Manager – Elevator Industry / Doha, Qatar
Service Sales Managers in the Elevator Industry play an important role answering customer enquiries and needs and linking them to the organization. Service Sales Managers should be familiar with the different technical issues that customers might face; they should report problems and seek solutions in a professional and timely manner.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients;
• Manage the sales team on a daily basis;
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives and strategies and monitor their effectiveness;
• Handle new contracts and supervise the renewals on time;
• Ensure new repair quotations are received by the customer in a timely manner;
• Track sales goals and report results as necessary;
• Oversee the company’s sales growth by evaluating sales reports;
• Manage and increase the company’s portfolio;
• Identify and develop talents;
• Provide guidance and necessary coaching for the team;
• Offer necessary support in the collection process;
• Set and monitor monthly targets;
• Identify new markets and customers and assess the service sales growth;
• Adhere to all health and safety rules of the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) or Business Administration (Marketing and/or Sales);
• 7 to 8 years of experience in Sales/Service Sales;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop effective client business relationships;
• Proven track records with excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent market analytical, organizational and negotiation skills;
• Knowledge in finance;
• Proactive, result oriented and able to work under pressure
• Team player
• Strong knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
To apply for this job please visit itinerishr.com.