Website Jacobs Qatar
Jacobs Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Manager in Qatar. Senior Project Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Jacobs Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Manager in Qatar
Senior Project Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Senior Project Manager has publish a notification on www.jacobs.com career page for the recruitment of Jacobs Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Jacobs Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Jacobs Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary||QAR 22,000.00 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Project Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. What drives you drives us as we work to build a better world – together. At Jacobs, every day is an opportunity to make the world better, more connected, more sustainable. We’re powered by more than 50,000 people across the globe who deliver innovative scientific, technical, professional and program-management solutions for public and private clients around the world
Our people improve lives and connect communities through transformative transport, water, built environment and power projects. We are innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. Visit www.jacobs.com to see how you can make a difference. Across our company, across our offices, across the world, we’re continually challenging today to reinvent tomorrow.
About the opportunity
Our People & Places Line line of business has access to 35,000 professionals across the globe. Our team of engineers, designers and planners work to deliver projects in Transport Planning, Roads, Rail, Bridges, Water, Drainage, Project Management, Security Services, Building Structures & Services and Asset Management Planning.
• This position shall provide a lead project management role for delivery of drainage Projects
• Assist the Senior Senior Project Manager in delivery of Project Management requirements for Project(s) managed by the Authority
• Draft, review or recommend any project management related documents as required
• Review and ensure that project management principles are incorporated and applied
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience with experience in major drainage projects or programmes;
• Proven ability to perform in a management capacity and a thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations are also required. In addition, must be knowledgeable of current technology and how it can be effectively utilised on the project
We reflect our clients’ diversity at Jacobs. We value inclusion and diversity as it energises our people and encourages creativity, collaboration and innovation. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees. Joining Jacobs introduces you to a variety of established global employee networks dedicated to empowering employees to maximise their potential through engagement and development opportunities across all career stages.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jacobs.com.