Website Jobsite Direct Qatar
Guest Service Agent
ABC Job Vacancy at Guest Service Agent in Qatar
Guest Service Agent Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Guest Service Agent has publish a notification on www.jobsitedirect.co.uk career page for the recruitment of ABC Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of ABC can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post||Guest Service Agent|
|Salary||QAR 3,190.00 per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Guest Service Agent Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
- To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team.
- From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations.
- We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
At Chalhoub we express the exceptional! As a Fashion Consultant you will be responsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store.
- You will collect data on customer behaviour, top sellers, slow movers which will be key input for business reviews
- Drive client relationships within an omni-channel approach
- Provide pre-buying feedback on products
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Ensure adherence to VM guidelines and Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs (Service-level agreement)
- Ensure customer data is properly captured in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and stay up-to-date with app offerings etc..
- Support with in-store marketing events and activations
- Keep abreast of all brand social media activities and campaigns
- Drive sell-throughs within the store
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to what’s working well/what’s not working well within the store
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
Strong English communication skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Department: RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
Role: Fashion Consultant
LIFE AT CHALHOUB
We are part of a family, on a journey towards bringing dreams to life. We are dedicated to making every customer experience unforgettable. We take every opportunity to enhance our skills, overcome challenges and turn our aspirations into reality. We share the belief that people who feel safe and cared for thrive. We all participate in creating a space for collaboration and inspiration, where we each play a role in shaping our legacy.
At Chalhoub you will find plenty of opportunities to socialise, share interests and connect with your team – whether that’s getting involved in sports, giving back to your local community or taking part in one of our environmental, educational or humanitarian programmes. My Chalhoub, our employee app, allows us to connect in an easy and user-friendly way no matter what we do and where we are. The aim of this app is to inform, inspire, engage and recognise everyone across the Group.
The wellbeing of our people is one of our top priorities. H.O.P.E is a programme that brings together all wellbeing activities across all countries under one umbrella. It stands for:
H. Healthy body and mind
O. Ownership of individual wellbeing
P. Productivity while blending work and life
E. Emotional agility
BUILD YOUR JOURNEY
We Chalhoubies are able to keep exploring new horizons together through experiential workshops, coaching, mentoring, mobile learning, blending online courses, Axonify digital learning, and digital resources.
We operate three Retail Academy’s across Dubai, Riyadh and Jeddah. Delivering international recognised programmes accredited by Edexcel and KHDA. We provide development opportunities to all retail employees, ensuring excellent guest service throughout our retail stores.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible working policies
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Private sales & store discounts
- Medical & Life insurance
- Competitive package & bonus or commission schemes for every role
- Schooling contribution
- Marriage & compassionate leave
- On site canteen & gym facilities
- Relocation assistance
- Strong English communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobsitedirect.co.uk.