Website Johnson Controls Qatar
Service Sales Engineer
Johnson Controls Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Sales Engineer in Qatar. Service Sales Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Johnson Controls Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Sales Engineer in Qatar
Service Sales Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Service Sales Engineer has publish a notification onwww.johnsoncontrols.com career page for the recruitment of Johnson Controls Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Johnson Controls Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Johnson Controls Qatar|
|Name of Post||Service Sales Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 7,580.00 – 21,700 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Service Sales Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
What you will do
The Sales Engineer- Service & Maintenance is a key role, working with the Branch Manager and responsible generating sales through Government, Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Infrastructure sectors across Qatar. You will be based in Doha, Qatar and will be part of service and maintenance sales crew that is focused in growing our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives. The team focuses on Selling Service and Maintenance Contracts for fire fighting and fire alarm systems.
You will be passionate about selling Annual Maintenance Contracts, Installation Solutions, Upgradation Jobs and growing our market share with new clienteles which consist of Facility Management Companies, Real Estate Firms, MEP Contractors, Consultant & End Users. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our UAE region.
How you will do it
As a Sales Engineer you will use your in-depth technical proficiency in Fire alarm and fire fighting systems to seek, qualify and close new sales opportunities by generating new leads, attending presentation or meeting with clients, creating competitive, high-quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You will support the Sales Manager with any task or objective assigned and liaise, consult and co-operate with other Departments in the process of producing commercial proposal. You will liaise with the internal technical & Sales team to meet the client requirements. Key requirement is the ability of estimate labor required to quote for annual maintenance contract and modification projects.
You will formulate and offer quotations in coordination with the estimation team. You’ll demonstrate your expertise by distinguishing Johnson Controls, demonstrating your market understanding of our competitor’s plans, products, and services.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You’re driven and consistent in your approach to work, running multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
• Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire Fighting and, Fire Alarm Systems within Qatar market
• Proven track record of generating business through Facilities Management companies, end users and general contractors taking care of Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting Systems
• Must be proficient with local civil defense rules & basic NFPA standards
• Proven track record of achieving sales for Fire & Security portfolio within the Qatar market
• Proficient with Fire & Security Products
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Highly customer oriented
• Quality focus and hard-working personality
• Determined, results driven and strong sales drive
• Proficient language skills in English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Valid Qatar driving license
• Recent experience of selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire Fighting and, Fire Alarm systems for Government Segments like ASHGAL and KAHRAMA within Qatar market
• Ability to use Salesforce CRM Software
• Proficient language skills in Arabic
To apply for this job please visit jci.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.