Website KBC Technologies Group Qatar
Database Administrator Oracle
KBC Technologies Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Database Administrator Oracle in Qatar. Database Administrator Oracle Jobs 2022-23 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
KBC Technologies Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Database Administrator Oracle in Qatar
Database Administrator Oracle Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Database Administrator Oracle has publish a notification on www.kbctechnologies.com career page for the recruitment of KBC Technologies Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of KBC Technologies Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||KBC Technologies Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Database Administrator Oracle|
|Salary||QAR 7610.00-5500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Database Administrator Oracle Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The L3 Database Administrator – successful candidate will have considerable and proven experience in database design, tuning, troubleshooting, patching, upgrade and management of highly available database systems but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of all database systems including Production, QA, and Development server environments.
- Design, install, upgrade, patching and maintain ASM, Oracle Databases & Dataguard Systems.
- Design, install, upgrade, patching and maintain MS SQL DB in cluster deployment model
- Monitoring and optimization of database performance, security, resource utilization, memory configuration, sessions, archive logs, and disk space usage.
- Share support for mission-critical database instances, including responsibility for after hours on-call support for issue resolution.
- Leverage Oracle expertise and knowledge by providing SQL, PL/SQL, and data expertise to developers and users.
- Must be a results-oriented individual who has experience helping organizations scale their database infrastructure.
- The candidate will be expected to identify opportunities for improving system quality and implementing more efficient processes and management of databases.
- Understand business drivers and strategies, and recognize opportunities for technology innovation to support strategic initiatives.
- Willing to learn other database technologies like nosql (mongo DB & etc) & considerable experience in MS-SQL database
- Participate on-call rotation.
– A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Oracle Database Administration & Oracle EBS
– Must have experience in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting, upgrading & patching Oracle ASM, Database
& Dataguard setups
– Extensive experience in Linux.
– Experience in Oracle 12c and above
– Must have experience in high-transaction processing environment.
– Experience with Oracle Data Guard, logical and physical standby technologies.
– Experience and familiarity with security best practices and with participating in IT audits.
– Must have experience in scripting and automation tools
– Advanced knowledge of RDBMS architecture, SQL tuning, PL/SQL troubleshooting & RMAN
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
– Demonstrated ability to deliver results, prioritize activities, and to manage time effectively.
– Computer and Communications Engineering Degree or equivalent
– Good experience in Project Management
– Excellent customer/partner relationship skills
– Good communication and presentation skills in English with Arabic as a plus.
– Ability to perform well under high pressure within customer and partner premises/environment
To apply for this job please visit kbctechnologies.com.