Website KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar
Talent Acquisition Associate
KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Talent Acquisition Associate in Qatar
Talent Acquisition Associate Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Talent Acquisition Associate has publish a notification on www.keoic.com KEO career page for the recruitment of KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar|
|Name of Post||Talent Acquisition Associate|
|Salary||QAR 6,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Talent Acquisition Associate Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Talent Acquisition Associate to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for ensuring the quality standards of recruitment service delivery across all levels in KEO as well as delivering a positive and rewarding candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Exceptional recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the open positions.
- Conducting full and detailed position briefings from Hiring Managers.
- Recommends best in class candidates after conducting screening and assessing general qualification against job requirements.
- Develops and monitors recruitment processes to ensure policy and procedure compliance.
- Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
- Coordinates the implementation and development of recruitment advertising.
- Identifies and develops sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with online advertising agencies, recruitment agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Database Management – ensuring the database and ATS (iCIMs) is up to date and is being utilised effectively.
- Demonstrated LinkedIn Recruiter capability.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 5 years’ career experience either in an agency or in-house environment, partnered with a Bachelor Degree qualification.
To apply for this job please visit careers-keoic.icims.com.