KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Manager in Qatar . Senior Project Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Manager in Qatar
Senior Project Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Project Manager has publish a notification on www.keoic.com KEO career page for the recruitment of KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar
|Name of Post
|Senior Project Manager
|Job Reference Number
Senior Project Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Project Manager to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating knowledge and relevant experience in the design of Infrastructure projects (City or National Scale).
- Leading external & internal coordination pertinent to roads, drainage, and infrastructure inception & design.
- Reviewing, commenting, recommending acceptance or otherwise of related submissions.
- Responsible for comprehensive management and controlling of projects including detailed scope definition and initiation, work progress and completion and staff management.
- Performing other related duties as per management instructions.
- Overseeing and / or preparing design reports, management, or any other reports as directed.
- Managing a team of engineers to ensure client needs are met
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience (ideally 10 of these within a PMCM/Design consultancy) partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Master’s degree preferred. The project portfolio covers various infrastructure works such as highways, utilities (both wet & dry), therefore a good general background will be looked for.
Member of Professional Engineering or Construction Management Society or other recognized body is desirable. Certification(s) in PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
To apply for this job please visit careers-keoic.icims.com.