KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar
Senior Project Engineer
KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Engineer in Qatar . Senior Project Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Engineer in Qatar
Senior Project Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Project Engineer has publish a notification on www.keoic.com KEO career page for the recruitment of KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||KEO International Consultants Doha Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Project Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 16583.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talentedSenior Project Engineer – Transportation, to join our award-winning team based in Qatar.
This critical role will be responsible for providing key technical expertise and input at different stages of multiple projects to ensure the highest technical quality of delivery within the transportation discipline.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Preparing access and circulation studies, Transportation Impact Studies and Transportation Master Plans.
- Using SYNCHRO, Sidra and HCS in assessing intersection operation and developing improvement measures.
- Supporting development and interrogation of strategic and micro-simulation transport models including VISUM and VISSIM.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to clients and approving authorities.
- Undertaking checks and reviews to ensure work is comprehensive and accurate and applies sound engineering principles and standards.
- Mentoring junior staff members.
- Responding to requests for proposals – technical approach and financials.
- Developing strong communication and working relationships with colleagues, management, subcontractors, public agencies and clients which support collaborative work practices.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring 8 years’ experience from a similar role working within an Engineering Consultancy environment partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Memebership of professional institution such as MIStructE, C.Eng. or PE or working toward Chartership is highly preferred.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
To apply for this job please visit careers-keoic.icims.com.