Kitopi Job Vacancy at Kitchen General Manager in Qatar. Kitchen General Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Kitopi is a tech-powered food company. We partner with and invest in restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We are enablers, partnering with brands to deliver food about you. We do this by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to ensure a safe and quick delivery. This is made possible thanks to our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology ‘SKOS’ – a first-of-its-kind innovation in the world and our 3500+ Kitopians, who bring their best every day.
In addition to on-demand meals cooked in our cloud kitchens, we also offer subscription-based meal plans and a first-of-its-kind virtual food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 100 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar with its tech-hub in Poland and its customer experience center in the UAE.
To meet Kitopi’s Kitchen goals, the Kitchen General Manager is responsible for running a profitable kitchen and for making sure the kitchen meets our standards of quality, speed and accuracy. The Unit Manager works with his team to set the kitchen goals and create the plan to achieve these goals, following up on their progress, and providing coaching and direction to improve their departments to improve the kitchen overall.
Recruitment Process and Timeline
First, you apply and let our recruiters review your profile. After reviewing, you will receive a link to book a meeting with a recruiter at your convenience to share more about yourself and for us to get to know you better. If you have been shortlisted, you will have the opportunity to meet our hiring managers. Depending on the scope of the role and the function, you may need to attend 2-3 rounds (which might include case study, role-play, trial, or live coding – this will be communicated to you in the initial conversation). Upon successful completion, your recruiter will get in touch with you to discuss the offer. We aim to take you through this process within 2-3 weeks.
– Extensive learning opportunities – we offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself
– You’ll have access to LinkedIn Learning, Coursera, and Mindvalley where you can choose over thousands of courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
– You’ll be involved in customized workshops run by Kitopi Academy
– You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
– You’ll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
– Finding a chance to become a shareowner with our ESOP plan
– Free and unlimited access to a nutritionist because we care about you
– No Dress Code!
– Extended maternity and parental leave
– The infamous team activities and social events are bursting with fun
– Inclusive Private Health Insurance
– Up to 50% discount from Kitopi brands
– 30 calendar days annual leave
– Work from anywhere policy
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work in the world, by empowering you to be the best version of yourself every day. Our company values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and like they truly belong.
Kitopi is an equal opportunity employer. While we currently operate in 6 countries, we are over 70 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy towards racism, bigotry, and hate. Please apply if you see a position that makes your heart skip a beat and help us build a company where we’re all proud to work for.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe this will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite