Kitopi Job Vacancy at Area Manager in Qatar. Area Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Kitopi Job Vacancy at Area Manager in Qatar
Area Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Area Manager has publish a notification on www.kitopi.com career page for the recruitment of Kitopi Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Kitopi can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post||Area Manager|
|Salary||QAR 8,290.00 – 28,600.00 Per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Area Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for quality operations and continuous optimization of kitchen and store performance
- Act as role model to your team and be “obsessed” with everything that relates to food quality, exceptional customer service and team success
- Be accountable for the people in your area – involved in recruitment, training, coaching and motivation of all team members
- Take accountability for success and satisfaction of brands operated in your stores
- Provide on-going support to OPS teams and escalate, when necessary, to resolve disruptions in areas such as facilities, supply, central production, local authorities, community relations etc.
- Own business planning, sales and profit (P&L) of his/her respective area
- Collaborate with all Kitopi functions to facilitate effective flow of information between kitchens and the support team
What Are We Looking For?
- Have strong restaurant or F&B experience (min. 2 years) in a large organization as multi-unit manager and understand the complexity of multi-branded restaurant business
- Be able to operate in a changing and versatile environment, understanding operations, sales, data analytics and project management
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, be detail orientated with a high level of integrity and ability to work under pressure
- Be a great communicator, able to engage with multiple stakeholders coming from different backgrounds
- Understand the importance of “on-the-job” involvement and lead from the front as expert and partner to our team members and managers
- Have analytical mind – we use data to make decisions – and you need to use it effectively
- Be driven by operational excellence and constantly seeking ways to improve people and systems
- Be a great team player, able to work under pressure in a high-performance environment
- Have positive energy and can-do attitude
- Please note priority will be given to residents in Qatar
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.