Website Kitopi Qatar
Chef De Partie
Kitopi Qatar Job Vacancy at Chef De Partie in Qatar
Chef De Partie Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Chef De Partie has publish a notification on www.kitopi.com career page for the recruitment of Kitopi Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Kitopi Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Kitopi Qatar|
|Name of Post||Chef De Partie|
|Salary||QAR 4,000 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Chef De Partie Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Chef De Partie
DOHA /QATAR – CULINARY /FULL-TIME/ ON-SITE
Kitopi is the world’s leading tech-powered multi-brand restaurant. With a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite, Kitopi operates a portfolio of both invested and franchised F&B brands, serving as enablers in the food market by helping brands to grow and scale, both in the delivery and dine-in space.
Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) – an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
As a Chef De Partie, you are responsible for culinary operations of your team, staff management, daily production chart reports, wastage reduction, and efficient production flows. You will support the senior culinary leadership in in ensuring the implementation of standards, hygiene, food safety, and consistency are maintained as per company and client requirements.
What You’ll Do
Report to work on time and checks schedule the day before.
Attend daily 15 minutes training and present one topic monthly.
Effectively operates the department within his/her team.
Attends daily briefing.
Control of overtime (any over time to be pre – approved by Exec. Chef/Production Manager).
Proper handling of overproduction and wastage.
Assist Sous- Chef and / or Exec Chef/Production Manager where needed.
Prepares complete line products needed in department.
Prepares the daily production charts make sure that quantities are filed in correctly and production is made accordingly.
A par stock to be established to avoid over production.
Prepares order for storeroom according to production charts.
Follows (FIFO) First Out Procedures.
Directs and supervises whole team in their work.
Promotes and maintain effective communication between supervisor and each other.
Checks food presentation and standards.
Ensure implementation of safety standards.
Follows procedures with the use of cleaning supplies.
Maintains the sanitary standards and “Clean as you Go” policy.
Attends all kitchen meetings and comes up with feedback and/suggestions.
Who We Look For
2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
5 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
Demonstrate a strong understanding of one or more of the following cuisines: Italian, Lebanese, Mexican, Bakery, Oriental, International, Butchery, Both hot and cold section.
Skills and communication: Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing), innovative, pro-active and reliable.
Able to work alone and within a team.
Education or Certification.
Good level of English is essential
Recruitment Process and Timeline
First, you apply and let our recruiters review your profile. After reviewing, you will receive a link to book a meeting with a recruiter at your convenience to share more about yourself and for us to get to know you better. If you have been shortlisted, you will have the opportunity to meet our hiring managers. Depending on the scope of the role and the function, you may need to attend 2-3 rounds (which might include case study, role-play, trial, or live coding – this will be communicated to you in the initial conversation). Upon successful completion, your recruiter will get in touch with you to discuss the offer. We aim to take you through this process within 2-3 weeks.
– Extensive learning opportunities – we offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself
– You’ll be involved in customized workshops run by Kitopi Academy
– You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
– You’ll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
– Finding a chance to become a shareowner with our ESOP plan (T&C Applies)
– Free and unlimited access to a nutritionist because we care about you
– No Dress Code! (T&C Applies)
– Extended maternity and parental leave
– The infamous team activities and social events are bursting with fun
– Inclusive Private Health Insurance
– Up to 50% discount from Kitopi brands
– Annual leave as per the company policy
– Work from anywhere policy (T&C Applies)
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work in the world, by empowering you to be the best version of yourself every day. Our company values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and like they truly belong.
Kitopi is an equal-opportunity employer. While we currently operate in 6 countries, we are over 70 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy towards racism, bigotry, and hate. Please apply if you see a position that makes your heart skip a beat and help us build a company that we’re all proud to work for.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe this will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
How to Apply for Kitopi Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Kitopi Job Search Criteria: For Kitopi job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.kitopi.com official page of Kitopi company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Kitopi company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar!
To apply for this job please visit www.kitopi.com.