Head of Well Operations
Laffan Qatar Job Vacancy at Head of Well Operations in Qatar . Head of Well Operations Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Laffan Qatar Job Vacancy at Head of Well Operations in Qatar
Head of Well Operations Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Head of Well Operations has publish a notification on www.laffanref.com career page for the recruitment of Laffan Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Laffan Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Laffan Qatar|
|Name of Post||Head of Well Operations|
|Salary||QAR 22406.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||863589801|
Head of Well Operations Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Lead and coordinate planning and implementation of all rigless well work operations in production and injection wells operated by Qatargas meeting the Company’s target in an engineered and in the most cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest level of safety, environmental and security compliance.
Reporting and Relationships – I
- Reports to Wellwork Engineering & Ops. Division Manager
- Direct Reports: 15 (Total Headcount: 15)
- Work closely with Head of Well Engineering and Head of Well Integrity Compliance.
- Daily contacts with Field Wellwork Teams.
- Frequent interaction with Onshore and Offshore Operations, Drilling & Completion, Petroleum Engineering, Maintenance, SEQ, Subsurface Quality, Engineering, Supply Departments.
- Daily contacts with Shareholders, Contractors and Service Companies.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) – I
- Role provides high-level onsite supervision to perform well-work activities in a safe, reliable and efficient manner since majority of Qatargas wellwork activities are live-well activity. There is frequent need for well-entry and well-exit while performing these live-well activities.
- Major challenge is managing technologically complex rigless well-work ensuring safety of Qatargas and safety of contractor personnel exposed to hazardous toxic gas.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Supervise the activities of assigned personnel in the Well Operations section of the Wellwork Engineering & Ops. Division to ensure completeness in a timely manner.
- Drive Qatargas Incident and Injury Free (IIF) Safety Culture through his direct reports, contractors and services companies. Demonstrate commitment to QG safety programs.
- Practice and propagate safe well intervention and control culture among his staff. Recommend appropriate training and refresher courses to update on this issue. Implements safety leadership and business judgement when planning, endorsing and reviewing wellwork activities. Work is subject to review and direction by Division Manager.
- Planning and lead the execution of all rigless well-work, all well maintenance wellwork and integrity related wellwork activities in QG wells in a safe and efficient manner. Ensure appropriate barrier philosophy on wells and be responsible, directly or indirectly, for well control for the wells under interventions and maintenance.
- Review and endorse Standard WellWork Intervention Manual (SWIM). Ensure all wellwork programs and procedures are technically sound and in accordance with QG and International standards. Ensure approved wellwork procedures are available and resources are in place to perform wellwork activities safely and efficiently.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Participate as first line response for well emergencies. If required, be on 24-hour call-out standby rotation to respond and to mobilize equipment and personnel to Field Operations.
- Collaborate with Onshore and Offshore Operations, Maintenance Project teams, Drilling & Completions, Petroleum Engineering, SEQ, Warehouse and other disciplines to maximize well utilization, minimize well downtime, and efficient execution of wellwork activities.
- Act as interface between Shareholders and the Division in order to ensure alignment, proper support, and timely communication. Ensure Bi-annual Surveillance meetings address the needs of both the Shareholders, Stakeholders and the Division, and are conducted as per QG policies.
- Ensure the Well Control and Blowout Prevention plan in QG is up-to-date and in line with international standards to ensure prevention and/or preparedness for response to any well incident.
Part B: Person Specification – Minimum Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Petroleum, Natural Gas, Mechanical).
Knowledge and/or Experience – I
- 12 years of experience in rigless well-work operations in the Oil & Gas Industry, of which 5 years are in rig-based well-work and 3 in supervisory roles.
- Knowledge of Well Integrity Management, Sustained Casing Pressure Management and Leak off Testing.
Technical and Business Skills – I
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong planning skills
- Computer literacy
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.