Website Laffan Qatar
Marine Risk/Qlty. Projects Coordinator
Laffan Qatar Job Vacancy at Marine Risk/Qlty. Projects Coordinator in Qatar
Marine Risk/Qlty. Projects Coordinator Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Marine Risk/Qlty. Projects Coordinator has publish a notification on www.laffanref.com career page for the recruitment of Laffan Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Laffan Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Laffan Qatar|
|Name of Post||Marine Risk/Qlty. Projects Coordinator|
|Salary||QAR 9,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Marine Risk/Qlty. Projects Coordinator Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Coordinate the safe, efficient and injury free marine transportation of cargoes to globally diverse customers by ensuring the marine quality assurance of vessels chartered or being considered for charter.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- The role is responsible for (1) screening of vessels that are critical to maintaining the chartered fleet operation (Bunker and Spot vessels) or cargoes to be loaded on FOB vessels in short notice; (2) communicating with a diverse group of ship operators, shipping professionals, subject matter experts, industry and regulatory bodies from multiple countries with a variety of languages and cultural backgrounds.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Execute quality assurance activities such as vessel screening in line with approved and documented Marine Risk and Quality procedures and advise when procedures are due for review in a timely manner.
- Provide regular feedback to ensure that Marine Risk and Quality Assurance procedures are current and appropriate and coordinate review of Shipping procedures as required.
- Conduct regular checks to verify compliance with Qatargas procedural requirements such as control calendar requirements and risk register.
- Analyse marine accidents and incidents and monitor that the vessel operator implements the appropriate corrective actions to prevent recurrence and share lessons learnt.
- Assist in the preparation of the Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental audits as well as British Safety Council audits requiring the participation of multiple Qatargas departments.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Plan and coordinate emergency exercises and communication drills with the agreed schedule to ensure vessel operators contingency planning capability.
- Monitor and collate SHE data for the time-chartered fleet and prepare Quarterly SHE reports for management review.
- Perform process screening and performance monitoring to ensure that the bunker vessels used by the bunker suppliers are acceptable.
- Collate and maintain KPIs for the section and analyse trends to identify opportunities for improvement in the operations of the LNG Chartered Ships.
- Coordinate Shareholders and Commercial & Shipping quarterly performance reviews and assist in the department related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Marine discipline
- or National Graduate with university degree in Navigational, Sciences or Business Administration.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years related experience in marine vetting, marine operations, marine technical, marine terminal, emergency response drill development and coordination or risk management.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.