Website Leidos Qatar
Leidos Qatar Job Vacancy at Junior Consultant in Qatar. Junior Consultant Jobs 2022-23 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Leidos Qatar Job Vacancy at Junior Consultant in Qatar
Junior Consultant Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Junior Consultant has publish a notification on www.leidos.comcareer page for the recruitment of Leidos Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Leidos Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Leidos Qatar|
|Name of Post||Junior Consultant|
|Salary||QAR 15,000.00 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Junior Consultant Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Leidos is currently seeking a Electrical Engineer to be based on site with our U.S. Air Force client at either Al Udeid AB or Al Dhafra AB. Due to the eligibility to obtain a CAC card on a timely basis, US citizenship is required. This position will be responsible for performing design and construction assistance on facility projects. This includes reviewing designs and associated construction submittals for conformance with pertinent design features, material, equipment, and specifications. You will assist reviewing and analyzing preliminary and final plans, and specifications for constructability, technical sufficiency and adequacy. You will prepare necessary correspondence, technical reports, fact sheets, and status reports and coordinate construction activities with multiple stakeholders. Duties include coordinating designs with appropriate managers and staff elements and maintaining current engineering data for assigned projects.
- Performing complete design and investigative services including electric power distribution networks, power load determination, exterior electric, interior electric, fire alarm systems, and site lighting.
- Cradle-to-grave project management
- Coordinating projects among disciplines
- Field verifying facility and utility system conditions
- Monitoring construction, reviewing submittals, and as-build drawings
- Ensuring compliance with contract plans and specifications
- Design review and coordination
- Performing engineering calculations
- Performing technical review of construction bids
- Construction coordination and submittal review
- Responding to contractor Requests For Information (RFI)
- Coordination with Host Nation and USAF stakeholders
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with demonstrable experience in design and construction for the Department of Defense, with well-developed professional skills and a proven track record of delivering results. Your ability to work collaboratively with a team of people from across multiple organizations and the company will be crucial for success.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Experience (5+ years) in facility engineering for Defense (DoD) MILCON and FSRM projects
- Demonstrated the ability to complete projects on schedule and within budget
- Must be medically fit for duty (immunizations, dental clearance)
- Must have an active SECRET clearance
- Must be a U.S. citizen
To apply for this job please visit careers.leidos.com.