Website Leonardo DRS Qatar
Senior Field Service Engineer
Leonardo DRS Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Field Service Engineer in Qatar. Senior Field Service Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Leonardo DRS Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Field Service Engineer in Qatar
Senior Field Service Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Senior Field Service Engineer has publish a notification on www.leonardodrs.com career page for the recruitment of Leonardo DRS Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Leonardo DRS Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Leonardo DRS Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Field Service Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 9,250.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Field Service Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Job ID: 102592
The Leonardo DRS Global Enterprise Solutions business delivers world-class mission-critical satellite communications and security solutions with unmatched reliability and support anywhere in the world.
Job Location: Qatar
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Satellite Communications
Performs a variety of complex technical functions related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of various types of communications equipment (i.e., voice, data, network, satellite). Performs Operations and Maintenance (O&M) service of DRS owned equipment on-site. Technician will also be responsible for iDirect Network Operation augmentation support, as directed by the customer, and training of local technical staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support Field Service activities
• Setup and support demonstrations
• Support DRS equipment in operating environments at depots, training sites, and customer field operations with training, operation, or repair
• Ability to lead a technical group independently
• Provide budget, cost, and schedule input for design assignments
• Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and the customer as required
• Participates in preparation of proposals
• Provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel
• Lead and direct the work of others as assigned
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Attend appropriate engineering, customer or business meetings
• Lead less experienced engineers
• Other duties as assigned
Job Responsibilities Part II
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of directly related experience
• Experience with iDirect TDMA hubs
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team-oriented environment
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance required
#CA #CS #MM
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.leonardodrs.com.