Website Loewe Qatar
Loewe Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales Advisor in Qatar. Sales Advisor Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Loewe Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales Advisor in Qatar
Sales Advisor Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Sales Advisor has publish a notification on www.loewe.com career page for the recruitment of Loewe Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Loewe Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sales Advisor|
|Name of Post||Loewe Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 3,825.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||02585|
Sales Advisor Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
As sales advisor, and part of retail team, you will participate in the development of the brand in the local market.
You will have the opportunity to coordinate and support the effective management of the shop floor as well as learn and self-develop in an environment surrounded by professionals with high determination and competence.
- Contribute to the development of sales and monitor the achievement of common sale objectives as well as motivate and communicate kpis.
- Welcome and advise our customers and provide the best customer service.
- Drive utilization of client book and implement crm strategies for yourself and the team.
- Share with our customers the story behind our products and deliver our expertise as well as train the teams on new products and merchandise.
- Assist the manager in the maintenance of visual guidelines.
- Ensure stock loss is minimized by supporting management conduct weekly rotative inventories and bi-annual stock takes and maintaining stock room standards.
- Guarantee stock safety, accuracy and compliance
- Assist in detaling with customer complaints, after sales service ensuring they are dealt with within the remit of our policies.
- Lead with creativity and inspire the team through morning briefings, training and direct coaching together with management.
- Instruct and supervise the team in the correct execution of operating procedures, pricing, merchandise receipt and product returns.
- Support the digital evolution of the house and suggest ideas for the brand to continue developing.
- Be a great ambassador of celine and the group
- Endorse the celine spirit with your creativity and your sense of excellence.
- Organize and plan the activities of your department: support the store manager in defining the staff schedule
Profile & experience
Experience : a minimun of 2 years in sales and/or customer service role in fashion or luxury sector or equivalent
Skills & personal attributes
- High product and fashion sensitivity and knowledge
- Ability to understand and go beyond customers’ needs to provide them the best customer experience.
- Taste for challenge and a team spirit
- Sense of service, natural curiosity, openminded, optimism and empathy are essential to your success at celine.
- Must be fluent in english & arabic.
To apply for this job please visit www.lvmh.com.