Website M Gallery Qatar
Learning & Development Manager
M Gallery Qatar Job Vacancy at Learning & Development Manager in Qatar
Learning & Development Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Learning & Development Manager has publish a notification on www.mgallery.accor.com career page for the recruitment of M Gallery Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of M Gallery Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||M Gallery Qatar|
|Name of Post||Learning & Development Manager|
|Salary||QAR 20,800.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Learning & Development Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Through your passion and motivation, the Learning and Development manager is responsible for the training and professional development support for Heartiest. Your purpose is to make the most out of people’s talents and help them develop to their full potential. At the same time, an L&D manager keeps a strong focus not just, on what the learner wants and needs, but on the needs of the organization.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Collaborates with management team to ensure departmental orientation processes are in place and Heartists receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Ensure HODs use all available on the job training tools for Heartists; supervise on-going training initiatives, record them and conducts training, when needed.
- Maintain an ongoing Training Calendar to ensure learning resources and opportunities are maximized.
- Develop and manage a central internal resource library of videos/books/magazines that can be utilized by all Heartists.
- Collaborate for the efficient roll out and implementation of Talent Management
- Assist with the implementation of new policies, procedures, and standards.
- Prepare and submit training reports.
- Taking care of the Internship related processes.
- Assist the team to conduct engagement activities for the Heartists
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience of leadership in the area of L&D.
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Hotel Management
- Knowledge of luxury hotel standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.