Website Mace Qatar
Security Systems Manager
Mace Qatar Job Vacancy at Security Systems Manager in Qatar
Security Systems Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Security Systems Manager has publish a notification on www.macegroup.com career page for the recruitment of Mace Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Mace Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Mace Qatar|
|Name of Post||Security Systems Manager|
|Salary||QAR 23,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Security Systems Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Project: Secondment of staff and on-call professional services for the airport expansion project.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking security systems manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
Performing comprehensive design review functions to ensure quality design and best practices are implemented. To manage a team of engineers and inspectors to ensure proper quality control and that the work performed complies with all requirements of the contract documents, drawings and specifications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Instigating quality assurance and control procedures. Reviewing mock-ups, method statements and shop drawings.
- Inspecting permanent works executed by the contractor on site and detailing any deficiencies/non-conformance and necessary corrective actions.
- Attending factory acceptance tests and providing the review reports.
- Ensuring contractors’ performance of remedial works raised on the non-compliance register.
- Attending to contractor’s RFI, technical and design queries and coordinating responses.
- Conducting daily site walk-throughs and inspections to identify anomalies and/or construction defects.
- Developing site planning, logistics and procedures for the execution of the works.
- Developing and instigating work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to the site.
- Liaising, coordinating and monitoring the activities of PM/CM, design, consultants, contractors, suppliers, direct labour and materials, etc.
- Reviewing contractors’ payment applications and participating in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisitions.
- Coordinating design changes on site and ensuring that design is followed through.
- Managing, testing and commissioning project close out including securing warranties, guarantees, and acceptance of the work, contract vendor closeout and handover to the airport operational readiness (AOR) team for airport operation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.macegroup.com.