Website Maginot Support Services Doha
Pest Controller Lead
Maginot Support Services Doha Job Vacancy at Pest Controller Lead in Qatar
Pest Controller Lead Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Pest Controller Lead has publish a notification on www.ms2usa.com career page for the recruitment of Maginot Support Services Doha Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Maginot Support Services Doha can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Maginot Support Services Doha|
|Name of Post||Pest Controller Lead|
|Salary||QAR 4359.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Pest Controller Lead Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Under the supervision of the Pest Management Supervisor, the Pest Controller Lead is responsible to the assigned supervisor in performance of their duties. Assigns work to and oversees work being accomplished by Pest Controllers. Assures safety practices are followed. Major areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: residential, commercial, and industrial pest management services, and the safe and efficient operation of industry particular equipment for LOGCAP V AOR. Must be knowledgeable of laws governing the application of controlled and non-controlled pesticides and herbicides Coordinates work/inspections with facility managers/occupants. Researches materials, and prepares necessary documents. Responds to emergency service calls during regular hours or after-duty on-call hours.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Assigns work to and oversees work being accomplished by Pest Controllers.
- Assures safety practices are followed. Major areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: residential, commercial, and industrial pest management services, and the safe and efficient operation of industry particular equipment for LOGCAP V AOR.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws governing the application of controlled and non-controlled pesticides and herbicides
- Coordinates work/inspections with facility managers/occupants.
- Researches materials, and prepares necessary documents.
- Responds to emergency service calls during regular hours or after-duty on-call hours.
Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Must be CAC eligible and/or able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Capable of effectively communicating technical information in English, both written and verbal
- Must possess a valid/current (DoD or State) Pesticide Applicator License
- MUST HAVE THE DESIGNATION TO AUTHORIZE PUBLIC HEALTH PEST CONTROL
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
- To be qualified for this position you must comply with USCENTCOM MOD 16 that requires proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as defined by the CDC or host country requirements. As of now, to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 you must have received either two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine, two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine, two doses of Moderna Vaccine, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, and two weeks must have elapsed after the final dose was administered. This definition may change in accordance with CDC guidelines. Compliance with this government requirement is an essential function of the position and is a condition of employment.
- Minimum of two (2) year experience in the Pest Control field
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Able to use computer-automated systems to perform assigned duties
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
To apply for this job please visit ms2usa.com.