Website Maginot Support Services Doha
Maginot Support Services Doha Job Vacancy at Locksmith, Senior in Qatar
Locksmith, Senior Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Locksmith, Senior has publish a notification on www.ms2usa.com career page for the recruitment of Maginot Support Services Doha Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Maginot Support Services Doha can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Maginot Support Services Doha|
|Name of Post||Locksmith, Senior|
|Salary||QAR 61555.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Locksmith, Senior Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Under the supervision of Carpenter Lead and/or Trade Shop Supervisor, the Locksmith Senior installs, repairs, modifies, and opens a variety of locking mechanisms found on doors, desks, compartments, mobile equipment, safes, and vaults. Examines locking mechanism and installs new unit or disassembles unit and replaces worn tumblers, springs, and other parts, or repairs them by filing, drilling, chiseling, and grinding; opens door locks by moving lock pick in cylinder; or opens safe locks by listening to lock sounds or drilling. Makes new or duplicate keys, uses key cutting machine, changes combinations by inserting new or repaired tumblers into lock, and establishes keying systems for buildings.
- This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Cuts new or duplicate keys using key-cutting machines
- Opens safes using drilling or manipulation techniques
- Installs new or repaired tumblers into locks to change safe combinations
- Opens locked doors without working keys by using lock picks
- Disassembles mechanical or electrical locking devices; repairs or replaces worn tumblers, springs, and other parts
- Repairs and adjusts safes, vault doors, and vault components
- Removes and applies interior and exterior finishes on safes and vaults
- Provides locksmith services and assists locked-out individuals in gaining access to their residences
- Conducts preventative maintenance inspections of lock assemblies
- Issues and receives keys and maintains spare keys in accordance with AR 190-51
- Conducts periodic and required key-control inventories to assure accountability
- Maintains supplies such as locksmith tools, hand tools, key blanks and tags
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide a copy of the diploma.
- Must be CAC eligible and/or able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Locksmith certification required.
- Registered safe technician preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a host nation Driver’s License, is required.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination: – To be qualified for this position you must comply with USCENTCOM MOD 16 which requires proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as defined by the CDC or host country requirements. As of now, to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 you must have received either two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine, two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine, two doses of Moderna Vaccine, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, and two weeks must have elapsed after the final dose was administered. This definition may change in accordance with CDC guidelines. Compliance with this government requirement is an essential function of the position and is a condition of employment.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a locksmith.
- Requires knowledge of various types of locks and keys, the ability to fabricate keys, change locks, and use the tools required for this trade.
- Must have an understanding of safety directives and policies regarding the operation of Locksmith equipment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of lock picking devices, code cutting devices, hand/power tools and key machines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities when it comes to making on-the-spot decisions for security and safety concerns related to the work ordered equipment.
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with all people including those from diverse ethnic and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follows safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment.
- Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
To apply for this job please visit ms2usa.com.