Website Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Qatar
Project Manager.Information Technology
Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Qatar Job Vacancy at Project Manager.Information Technology in Doha, Qatar. Project Manager.Information Technology Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Qatar Job Vacancy at Project Manager.Information Technology in Doha, Qatar
Project Manager.Information Technology Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Project Manager.Information Technology has publish a notification on www.hcdt.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com. career page for the recruitment of Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Project Manager.Information Technology|
|Name of Post||Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||5817|
Project Manager.Information Technology Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- JOB SUMMARY:
- To be involved in all the aspects of IT Applications at ASTER, from selection and development to implementation and support.
- Applications Specialist primary job responsibilities includes:
- Preparing projects for go live, checking for bugs designing product to specifications, documentation, training clinical and non-clinical staffs according to the needs.
- Regular maintenance and management of the applications.
- End to end Project Management
- GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guide and support for less experience staff
- Support the leadership to all reports and projects
- Product expert and advise all the clinical and non-clinical practitioners of ASTER in all aspects of the multi-system technology
- Reviews, analyses and build application according to the ASTER business needs; confers with users to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions and develop plan of approach.
- Analysis and designs program logic, screen layouts, reports, and testing criteria to support development of new or enhanced systems by using modern programming languages.
- Performs all aspects of systems design including, testing and evaluation of new processes and implementation of new applications by coordination with the stakeholders.
- Prepares program documentation to support new or enhanced systems and applications for conducting staff surveys and patient surveys.
- Participates in structured walk-throughs and other activities to review systems and provide training and support.
- Performs ongoing maintenance and review of applications systems and programs; identifies problems and develops appropriate solutions.
- Involve in KPI data analysis for productivity and outcome reports.
- Participating in regular audits(internal and external).
- Core applications involved HIS, ERP, Document management, Time /attendance, PACS, and any other clinical and non clinical applications.
- Further not limited with the involvement in any of the IT related tasks or projects allotted by the ASTER leadership according to the business needs of ASTER.
- DEPARTMENT DUTIES AND REPOSIBILITIES
IT, Applications, Infrastructure, Center of Excellence
- QUALIFICATION,EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
- Master’s Degree In Computer Applications or BE in Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of Healthcare IT experience
- Project Management Certification (PMP / Prince2)
Other Competencies (skills, abilities, behavior)
- Good English spoken & written, Arabic language advantageous/desirable, but not essential
- Hands on experience in the Microsoft technologies and Healthcare Domain
- Should be proactive, focused, team player and a good communicator
- Project management Experience is mandatory
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence tools and Databases
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.” We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access” brands.
Aster Hospitals , one of the largest private healthcare service providers in GCC, aim to make a difference with our patient-centric approach to medical care and an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. Currently, Aster Hospitals are located in 4 countries in the GCC specializing in primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare.
These include Aster Hospitals (Mankhool and Al Qusais) in UAE, Aster Al Raffah Hospitals (Muscat, Sohar and Ibri) in Oman, Aster Hospital (Doha) in Qatar and Aster Sanad Hospital (Riyadh) in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia delivering on a simple yet strong promise to its people: “We’ll treat you well.” Overall, Aster DM Healthcare Group has a strong presence in GCC and is an emerging healthcare provider in India with 25 hospitals, 116 clinics and 238 pharmacies manned by 20,500+ workforce (including approx. 1250 doctors on fee for service basis) from across the geographies.
To apply for this job please visit hcdt.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.