Website Malaysia Airlines Qatar
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Malaysia Airlines Qatar Job Vacancy at Licensed Aircraft Engineer in Qatar
Licensed Aircraft Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Licensed Aircraft Engineer has publish a notification on www.Malaysia Airlines.qa career page for the recruitment of Malaysia Airlines Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Malaysia Airlines Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Malaysia Airlines Qatar|
|Name of Post||Licensed Aircraft Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 13,250.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Licensed Aircraft Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Licensed Aircraft Engineer(Category B2)
Foreman/ Duty Manager
Perform maintenance in the area of inspection, repair, replacement, modification and certification covering work on combination of the following aircraft systems includes electrical systems, Instrument and radio.
- Assist Foreman / Duty Manager for liaison with other stakeholders in related to aircraft avionic system status in ensuring health of aircraft system.
- To record and attend Defects and update status for operation Planning Defects handover for the purpose of tracking and action plan.
- Assist Foreman / Duty Manager in verification of aircraft system malfunction occurred during stated flight to the relevant department.
- To carryout maintenance activities and to provide certification on avionic system scope of defects and its related components.
- Carry out other duties as delegated by B2 Senior Engineer or his superiors.
Qualifications & Working Experience
- Posses an approved CAAM and company type approval for category B2 with 4 years of working experience and preferably having full coverage in electrical systems, instrument and radio for category B2.
- Valid CAAM License Holder with 2 years of working experience.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of all safety requirements , regulatory and performance procedures including CAAM, CAA, EASA, CASA and any other relevant regulatory bodies requirements.
- Experienced and having an approved airframe or avionics aircraft type coverage.
- Posses an innovative thinking to lead and implement projects and execute plans timely.
- Positive work attitude and efficient to track, analyze and implement continuous improvement program.
- Ensuring quality of aircraft defects are meet to project highest standard.
- To ensure on time Defect rectification without delay .
- To ensure all equipment and vehicles are serviceable and safe for daily operational requirement.
To apply for this job please visit career10.successfactors.com.