Website Malomatia Qatar
Senior Health Data Architect
Malomatia Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Health Data Architect in Qatar . Senior Health Data Architect Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Malomatia Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Health Data Architect in Qatar
Senior Health Data Architect Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Senior Health Data Architect has publish a notification on www.malomatia.com career page for the recruitment of Malomatia Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Malomatia Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Malomatia Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Health Data Architect|
|Salary||QAR 25,500.00 Per Month|
|Job Reference Number||2903|
Senior Health Data Architect Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing architecture, design, build, implementation, Optimization of this national system across all environments and platforms. The candidate should have.
• At least 2 Major End-2- End Product Design & Development experience.
• The architect will be responsible for developing architectures, design, documenting and implementation and verification plans.
• Should have worked in healthcare and insurance/finance.
• Working closely with project teams on the definition and analysis of non-functional requirements and assist with the design and implementation of appropriate solutions that meet the demand and align with established standards and architectural principles.
• Should have basic understanding of DRG based insurance systems.
• Design all physical architectures on all remote locations as part of the project. • Provide engineering leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, development, and documentation of the remote location requirements.
• Lead the development of requirements, design specifications, and security considerations for the field office physical architecture. Define and obtain approval of the Physical Architecture from the customer.
• Maintains system protocols, architecture, requirements, and associated design documents by enforcing traceability, updating procedures, analyzing system and program changes.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
To apply for this job please visit lde.tbe.taleo.net.