Website Mannai Corporation Qatar
Section Head – Commercial & Contracts
Mannai Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Section Head – Commercial & Contracts in Qatar
Section Head – Commercial & Contracts Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Section Head – Commercial & Contracts has publish a notification on www.mannai.com career page for the recruitment of Mannai Corporation Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Mannai Corporation Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Mannai Corporation Qatar|
|Name of Post||Section Head – Commercial & Contracts|
|Salary||QAR 25,253.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Section Head – Commercial & Contracts Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Prepare, review, negotiate and record business contracts on behalf of Mannai E&IM Group. Duties include negotiation and finalization of all types of agreements required by the sub-businesses, researching a contract’s terms, alerting parties to renewals or extensions and tracking all communications between the company and various entities including clients, customers, end users as well as principals and partners.
- Ensuring award and administration of all types of contracts & agreements (supply agreements, subcontracts, distributorships, agency agreements… etc) carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Providing high-level support to internal departments for contract bidding, negotiating, preparation, administration and management and applying an ethical, efficient, risk managed, consistent and cost-effective approach at eve1·y stage of the process.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and serving as the point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintaining records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicating and presenting information to E&IM Group management about all contract-related matters.
- Improve and develop current versions of Agreements (supply, Distributorship, subcontract … etc)
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with closeout, extension or renewal according to what is best for the company.
- Solving any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties in coordination with E&IM Group management and internally with the company itself including but not limited to Corporate Legal Depaiiment.
- Collaborating with depaiiment leaders/section heads to set contractual, commercial and operational parameters.
- Meeting, whenever required, with potential clients, vendors, distributors and paiiners to develop a professional relationship and negotiate the term of each agreement.
- Providing a consistent point of contact for both internal employees and external parties to plan, update and execute legal agreements.
- Developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with the policy.
- Ensuring timely submission of payment applications, a notice of variation, and claims on all projects
- Converting most of the operational risks to contractual risks and minimizing the risks through highly competent contracts management.
- Advising the general management team about potential risks, risks evaluation and selection between alternatives for the decision-making process.
- Ensuring to maintain document database on contracts files.
- Coordinating with the legal department for the preparation of court/arbitration cases. Performing any additional task that may be assigned by General Management
- Bachelor of Engineering, Law or Business Administration & Management with experience in contracts management.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) preferred
- Experienced in Legal contracts (supply agreements, subcontracts, distributorships, agency agreements…etc)
- Dynamic and problem solver
- Must be good at negotiating contracts English is a must, Arabic is a good advantage Worked at diversified trading companies Must have excellent communication skills Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure with multitasking.
- Management or administration experience
- Knowledge or awareness of various contracts (Projects supply, Principals agreements, Sub-contract agreements, annual maintenance contracts, distribution…) management.
- Excellent negotiating, communication and documentation skills, confident and strong business acumen, good financial skills, strong attention to details, understanding of legal terminologies
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in contract management in Trading or construction firms.
To apply for this job please visit mannai.com.